BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
I have other YSL lipsticks but this color is always sold out.
The texture of these lipsticks is really smooth and creamy, it goes on smoothly and silky.
One aplication would last me all day. The lipsticks run about $37 a bit pricey but the quality is great.
I love the luxurious gold packeging, I am a sucker for pretty things. I hope I can find this in stock soon...it's on my #2016Wishlist #contest
Mary B.
Grant, AL
One of my favorite lipsticks. It's nice and pigmented but with a beautiful sheen to it. Not to mention the GORGEOUS packaging that YSL always uses. This was one of my first purchased from the brand and I just grabbed it on a whim when in Sephora but I'm so glad I did! I'm using nude beige in the picture I attached!
Kristina S.
This was my very first high end lipstick. I'll admit that I only wanted it at first because of the packaging. Well I'm really glad that the actual lipstick lived up to how beautiful it's packaging is. The formula is great. It's pigmented and moisturizing. It never gets overly dry. Once it does dry down, the staying power of the lipstick is amazing. There is a little transfer, but it isn't much.
Meredith S.
Freehold , NJ
Review for: 42 - Baume Mini Minuit, 47 - Beige Blouse, 31 - Rose Innocent, 31 - Rose Innocent more...
I love this lipstick. This lipstick locks in moisture which makes your lips so soft. Glides on the lips leaving them so soft. It is on the pricey side but so worth it. I highly recommend this and will buy again.
Rachel B.
Decatur, IL
I've never loved a lipstick more than I've loved these. I don't know what it is about them. The packaging is adorable, and the product inside does not disappoint. These are the creamiest lipsticks I've ever worn and every shade looks amazing on. I always get compliments when I wear one of these shades. The color is great quality and lasts for a long time, I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
The Rouge Volupté Shine in Nude in Private is my HOLY GRAIL lip shade! It's so creamy, it's incredibly hydrating and feels like a lip balm on the lips, but also has beautiful subtle pigment. It's not a full coverage lipstick, but applies like a wonderful hint of color. I truly love this color and the formula of this product - it feels like a balm but wears like a beautiful hint of color.
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY
Review for: 41 - Corail A Porter more...
This lipstick is great! High quality! The price is a little high but worth it for all that it comes with! The color is gorgeous! It lasts all day! The packaging is beautiful in itself! I would definitely buy this again, I want to try all different varieties of colors now that I have this one! I would recommend this lipstick for anyone who doesn't mind to spend a little bit of money on something that's going to go a long way and work magic on those lips!!
Melanie S.
This is my favorite shade of YSL which it is ultimate beige #003. I barely used this product because it's so great that I don't want to waste it so much so I apply only during special occasion. I love this color so much that I would purchase so many of this shade if I had the money. But I do have other dupes that are close to the shade but the quality of this product can not be matched.
Lauren N.
I have the YSL Rouge Volupte #1 and I absolutely am in LOVE! Such a creamy lipstick with the most perfect pinky nude for my light skin tone. Also has the best scent and most gorgeous gold container! It is pretty pricey but for the quality of the product I think it is worth it. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
These lippies are really smooth and buttery! They glide right on and the pigmentation is incredible. The packaging is also really luxuries. I feel so classy pulling my gold lipstick out of my purse. I give it 4 stars because they don't last as long as long as I would like. For the price, I feel like it should do more in that department. All together, I would keep buying these as day time lipsticks.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon