BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Maddie E.
Southlake, TX
These are literally a lip oil in stick form. You’re going to get a very sheer hint of color. They feel hydrating, oily and slippery on the lips. Great shade selection. This isn’t a perfect score for me because you have to reapply like every 30-60 min to keep the hydrating feeling.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Review for: 06 - Pink In Devotion more...
Oh my glob, this is such a wonderfully luxurious lipstick. It’s so smooth and moisturizing that you can really feel the oils in this product. It also smells like yummy mango! The color is pigmented but not crazily so in that you can control the coverage well. Big fan!
Rini S.
This is such a great brand! I love wearing lipstick and my lipstick can sometimes make my lips super chapped up. Dry cracked lips with spotty lipstick is definitely not attractive. I like that this lipstick is oil based though because it keeps some of the moisture.
Larisa M.
Review for: Other more...
The consistency of this lipstick is basically like it’s constantly melting. I even put it in the fridge to try to solidify it more but it didn’t work. It’s so slippery that I barely lasts an hour on the lips. Really disappointing considering the price tag.
Abigail J.
Houston
I waited patiently for this lipstick to make it into my life. I couldn’t afford it but when I did get it. I cried. I treasure it like if it was a baby. I recommend this to anyone who likes high shine and creamy lips. This is a love for me.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
The main love about this lipstick is the packaging. It's just so luxe and gorgeous. The lipstick itself is moisturizing and has a nice fragrance. It doesn't last very long, but it does leave a bit of a tint. I kinda feel that many of these pinky-shades end up looking bright pink on my lips, different than the pictures I find online. Anyways, it's a beautiful lipstick to have if you have money to spend, but I probably wouldn't by this again. I prefer YSL's Glossy Lip Stains.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
I really like this product. The color is nice and the formula is so soft a smooth. I am more of a matte, liquid lipstick person and so that, paired with the price, is this lipsticks downfall for me personally. Other than that though, it is a great traditional lipstick.
Kim H.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved how smooth this is!!! Feels almost hydrating to the lips. Only con is that it leaks out of the lips and isn't very long lasting. It's such a beautiful product though, i really wish it was more pigmented as well though.
Tina P.
North Haven, CT
These are beautiful and feel amazing on. They go on so soft. They are a bit pricey at 38.00 but so worth it. Many colors to choose from. They last long too. There is a great smell/taste to these. I would definitely recommend!
Eden M.
Baltimore
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
Such a beautiful lipstick! It’s super moisturizing and adds just the right amount of color without being too opaque. It’s an investment, but you pay for the name and the packaging as well as the amazing formula.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon