BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
These are my favorite lipsticks, hands down. They smell so good, like a fruity type of scent, and I'm kind of addicted to it. Also, they just feel so hydrating and they make my lips look so smooth and healthy. And even though a lot of lip shades don't look too great on me, because I'm pretty fair but have really red lips, all of the shades I have tried here look good on me. I don't know how YSL does it, but they knocked it out of the park with the formula, not to mention, this is the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen. If you're hesitant because of the price, get one during the Sephora sale, I promise you won't regret it.
Jenny V.
San Francisco, CA
This lipstick was a splurge and I'm glad I shelled out the $$. It smells so fruity and delicious. It's very moisturizing as well. The packaging is luxurious and beautiful.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 41 - Corail A Porter more...
I have never actually used this product myself because it is a bit pricey and don't really have the money to be spending on it constantly but I have only heard positive remarks about this makeup line. I have been dying to try these lipsticks because multiple people have said that the formula is great and it lasts and has great pigmentation. I really hope I can try their products soon because I have been wanting to but don't have the money /:
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
This is so luxurious, on so many levels. Firstly, it fetches for a pretty penny: over $40 each. However, the price is reflected in the immaculate packaging, the formula, the scent, and of course, the brand YSL. The line comes in a vast range of shades and they're all very smooth and sheer. You can build up the color if you like. These are not very long lasting because they are so moisturizing. I love mine and will continue to purchase. Makes a great gift as well.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Review for: 49 - Rose Saint Germain more...
Beautiful product! I received this in a Sephora Play Box which is there $10/month subscription box. I immediately thought "I won't wear that bright color" but boy was I wrong. Perfect for summer! It's not an intensely pigmented lipstick as it's balm like. It gives beautiful color but more of a wash of it. It makes me lips so soft. Pretty long wearing as it actually stains the lips. Great product that I think I would splurge on for a full size, and maybe even try a nude shade.
Caroline R.
Love the application. So smooth and moisturizes your lips rather than drying them out. It's more sheer of a lipstick but I love it! Gives your lips a great natural looking tint. Love this YSL lipstick
Elise D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 45 - Rouge Tuxedo more...
This is an interesting product. It is more of a glossy balm than a lipstick. it is very hydrating and does leave a color stain that nicely colors the lips for several hours afterwards. however the lasting power is not great. it does feel like the "oil" absorbs right into the lips and doesn't slip off lips, and is conditioning. Color is very sheer, and although leaves a stain the stain is somewhat patchy.
Mary B.
Grant, AL
One of my favorite lipsticks. It's nice and pigmented but with a beautiful sheen to it. Not to mention the GORGEOUS packaging that YSL always uses. This was one of my first purchased from the brand and I just grabbed it on a whim when in Sephora but I'm so glad I did! I'm using nude beige in the picture I attached!
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
I have other YSL lipsticks but this color is always sold out.
The texture of these lipsticks is really smooth and creamy, it goes on smoothly and silky.
One aplication would last me all day. The lipsticks run about $37 a bit pricey but the quality is great.
I love the luxurious gold packeging, I am a sucker for pretty things. I hope I can find this in stock soon...it's on my #2016Wishlist #contest
Rachel B.
Decatur, IL
I've never loved a lipstick more than I've loved these. I don't know what it is about them. The packaging is adorable, and the product inside does not disappoint. These are the creamiest lipsticks I've ever worn and every shade looks amazing on. I always get compliments when I wear one of these shades. The color is great quality and lasts for a long time, I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon