BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This is a luxury! It is they most wonderful thing I've ever worn on my lips. So hydrating, so beautiful, goes on so smoothly, longevity is nice, it's just amazing. I purchased #47 Beige Blouse and it's a beautiful nude. I have never seen anything packaged so beautifully. If you're looking for a splurge on something special/ spoil yourself with a beauty purchase I highly suggest picking one of these up BUT beware, they are addicting.
Elise D.
Philadelphia, PA
It is more of a glossy balm than a lipstick. it is very hydrating and does leave a color stain that nicely colors the lips for several hours afterwards. however the lasting power is not great. The name with "oil" is honestly somewhat of a turn off to me, since I don't like thinking of anything oily on lips. it does feel like the "oil" absorbs right into the lips and doesn't slip off lips, and is conditioning. Color is very sheer, and although leaves a stain the stain is somewhat patchy.
Caitlyn W.
It's one of the most amazing lip products I have ever used goes on so smooth Lee it's so creamy and it's just amazing in general I definitely remember recommend this
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I love these lipsticks. All the colors are amazing and the feel super silky. My only issue, it doesn't wear well. I wish the formula was a little more long wearing.
Chloe J.
Los Angeles, CA
I picked up the color "Nude in Private" on a spontaneous Sephora spree. Like all YSL products, it did not disappoint. The gold encasing is so beautiful and detailed. It's definitely a lipstick that you want to show off. The particular one I tried has almost everything you would want in a high-shine lipstick: pigmented, creamy, smells great, moisturizing and works beautifully with almost any skin tone. For me, it didn't last very long, but I'm more than happy to bring this lipstick in my clutch for a night out.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I probably have about 500 lipaticks..no seriously..it's kinda sad. out of those 500 lipsticks, I always come back to the YSL Rouge volupte shine lipsticks. The packaging is just beautiful..it really stands out and catches your eye. Even the smell of the lipsticks is beautiful..I cant place the scent..kind of like a watermelon-y scent. The feel of the lipsticks is like BUTTER. Very smooth and very soft. They just glide on and stay on. There really is no need for any other type of lipsticks after trying these. The color selection is great too-lots of beautiful colors to choose from.
Liliana J.
San Diego
Love it!! The product is good and smooth. Glides on the lips like magic. Also the packaging is to die for!! Only down side is the scent but I like the product enough to look pass that.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin looking so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Elena T.
While browsing through Sephora I stumbled upon these lipsticks. The beautiful packaging just caught my eye and I couldn't look away lol. Not sure if the the packaging justifies the price but I decided to try it anyway. It just looks so beautiful on my vanity. It just looks so luxurious! I got the shade "Nude in Private". I love how creamy and moisturizing it is. When my lips are feeling crusty (lack of a better word) and dry I pop this baby on and my lips feel so smooth. Would I repurchase? Yeah because I'm weak lol. Is it worth the price? Probably not. I feel like there are a plethora of lipsticks on the market that are of similar quality at a fraction of the price.
Dannica D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This lipstick is my go-to when my lips need a break from drying matte lipsticks. When applied, this lipstick goes on incredibly silky and smooth--it almost feels like you're putting on a luxurious lip balm! The color deposit is buildable, so you can go light or intense. The smell is very pleasant. Once I purchased one, I was addicted and went back for quite a few more!

The one downside of the lipstick is that it could be longer lasting, and it somewhat becomes tacky in certain places. To avoid this, I'll often layer this lipstick over a matte liquid lipstick in a similar shade--my lips get a multidimensional perfect look that's highly complimented!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon