BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this lip color so much! It looked so great against my fair skin tone and the formula was completely amazing! I definitely recommend this product to anyone interested 😚
Daryl M.
La Palma, CA
Review for: 09 - Nude In Private, 64 - Electric Fuchsia, 65 - Iridescent Coral, Other more...
I am in love with this lippie! I have different colors from this line and i absolutely adore each of them. My favorites are beige blouse (47) for the nudish look and smoking plum (48) for that plum look. It applies smooth to your lips given that this lipstick is infused with oils making your lips well nourished and hydrated. Unlike other brands, this lipstick does not make my lips chapped or dry. I dont even need chapstick or lipbalm because this lipstick counts as both! Aside from great hydration, this lippie sets luscious color and shine. It provides medium coverage, so it comes off naturally and not too much making it my perfect everyday lipstick. I addition, it has the addicting YSL signature mango scent! This line is available to your local Nordstrom, Sephora, and YSL beauty website. Although a little pricey ($37~), i believe that its worth every penny. I adore how theres free engraving (of your name, initials, or short quote) to the lipstick container if you purchase it straight from YSL beauty website.
Cynthia N.
Worcester, MA
This intense shine lipstick is super hydrating and smells amazing. It has sort of a floral citrus smell. I purchased this YSL lipstick in the shade 47 and I'm completely in loved and amazed by how long lasting it is. Lipsticks usually tend to leave my lips dry, but this does not.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought two more Ysl lipsticks at the Sephora sale in shades #44 nude lavalliere and #48 smoking plum. I love these lipsticks! Creamy, hydrating, and pretty colors last a long time on my dry lips but never appear cracked or patchy. I highly recommend these lipsticks!
Maria H.
Sebastopol, CA
Very moisturizing, too shiny for my taste, smells good. Got it in my Luxury Play! Box from Sephora, it was a deluxe size sample of it, its cute. Unfortunately will be giving it away because its too pink for me.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
WOW! I am blown away by this formula! I have tried every hydrating lip product out there and this is the absolute best hydrating formula I have found! I would most compare it to Chanel Rouge Coco Shine or Dior Addict lipstick, but my lips feel and look more plump, and fine lines disappear. I feel these are even better than the Fresh lip treatments, which I am also in love with. The new oil-in-stick formulation is even more hydrating than the old Rouge Volupte Shines I own. I now have a collection of 13 of them because they are so good. And can we talk about the gorgeous packaging?! YSL makes the best lip products!! I would give this 100 stars if I could!
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
Review for: 50 - Fuchsia Stiletto more...
This I must say is one of my favorite lipsticks! I love the fact first of all that it's so hydrating. Also it's the perfect blend of a lipstick and a gloss. The gloss finish last for a couple of hours and when the glossyness is gone you are left with a beautiful stain on your lips. I honestly enjoy these specially for spring and summer time when I do not want to wear anything harsh on my lips. I have a really nice pic of this lipstick on my Instagram @makeupntipsbyM
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
I bought this for a wedding without searching it. It is sheer! But it makes your lips look and feel so lush. People were complimenting my pout all night long. I want to get more colors for sure.
Sarah S.
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Cashel K.
Review for: 09 - Nude In Private more...
Sheer formula, reminds me more of a gloss. Good color layout but not pigmented. Smells fruity and fresh but is not long lasting. Very pricey for what you get, especially since there are so many great drugstore alternatives.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon