BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Jacqueline N.
I have been loving this formula and shade for spring! It is a light peachy pink color that looks flattering on my light-medium warm skin tone. It is a little sheer but very easy to build-up for more opaque coverage.

It has the signature YSL scent similar to their Sheer Candy balms and Tini-in-oil which I LOVE!

It is very hydrating and comfortable to wear. I don't find it migrating outside my lipline and it did not melt even when out in a hot climate.

I don't find it to leave a stain (it is a pretty light color as well) unless left alone for at least a couple of hours. I did not find the stain very deep and was not patchy on me.

Highly recommend and I plan on getting more of the deeper colors!
Uzma A.
Amazing. Elegant. Silly. Beautiful. Luxurious.
This lipstick is everything a girl wants. Beautiful case and soft formula. I got mine at Sephora and the only thing I wish is that they had more and more colors.
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: 09 - Nude In Private more...
This is my favorite everyday lip stick. It's light and blends nicely with a feel of a chap stick. The only downside is the pigment. It seems to fade fast so reapplying is necessary with building the pigment.
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beautiful lipstick color that looks great and is very hydrating. I love the packaging and will repurchase other colors. YSL beauty products have a delicious scent too that I really enjoy. Get it it's great.
Ashley M.
This is the such a great lipstick, your lips are so moisturized and feel nice to the touch! If you are looking for a long lasting, luxury lipstick in your makeup collection, I would totally recommend this!
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
I'm in love with this formula! My lips are on the dry side so mate lipsticks don't work for me unfortunately. This formula is so hydrating with such beautiful colors no they make your lips look so healthy.
Julia R.
Dubuque
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
God, I love this product. Not only is it a beautiful pinky nude that is effortless in its glossy finish, but it also smoothes your lips in a wonderful texture. Long lasting and glorious this is a go to product for me. Pricey yet a staple.
Briana M.
Pearsall
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love YSL lip products, they've actually spoiled me because I no longer bother with other brands much anymore. Application is so smooth--the product glides on like butter, smells amazing and even tastes good. So luxurious and actually worth the price, unlike other designer makeup. My favorite in high end beauty so far.
summer b.
Review for: 09 - Nude In Private more...
This is a beautiful product and sits perfect on the lips with a decent amount of coverage and gorgeous sheen, to make the lips look moisturized and plumped Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick
Kaitlin C.
This is my holy grail summer lipstick color. It pairs beautifully with a tan! The formula of these lipsticks is so moisturizing. The color pay off is incredible. Also, the packaging is next level. I'm never disappointed with this product!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon