BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
Omg! These lip sticks feel so buttery and they have cute packaging. I bought this at Sephora it was pricey but worth ur money.. its well long lasting to me . I would definitely buy again. I do recommend this lipstick
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Review for: 49 - Rose Saint Germain more...
The YSL Rouge Volupte Shines have a gorgeous texture and smell delicious. I have a lot of them and they make my lips look juicy even when they feel dry and dehydrated. It smooths my lip lines. Can't recommend them enough!!
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
I do like the way these lipsticks feel. They feel moisturizing. I also like the way shine they leave on lips. It's like a cross between a balm and a gloss. But I didn't care for the smell, it was too strong for me.
Nikky Y.
Bronx, NY
I love how it looks on me its pricey but worth it, its long lasting but just for a few hours though nice quality and it comes in a nice packaging. I would definitely buy it again and also recommend it to others.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 30 - Coral Ingenius more...
I absolutely love this color for a vintage make up look. It suits my skin tone very well and the product is luxurious and creamy. The pigment is fantastic and only a small amount is needed with a good lip brush.
Bryn S.
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
I love these lipsticks they look very natural and pretty and I always get compliments when I wear them. I have 44 and 43. 44 is the perfect nude and 43 is a beautiful rose shade. I love them so much I am going to purchase more. They are so worth it for the price and I recommend them to others.
Uzma A.
Amazing. Elegant. Silly. Beautiful. Luxurious.
This lipstick is everything a girl wants. Beautiful case and soft formula. I got mine at Sephora and the only thing I wish is that they had more and more colors.
Jacqueline N.
I have been loving this formula and shade for spring! It is a light peachy pink color that looks flattering on my light-medium warm skin tone. It is a little sheer but very easy to build-up for more opaque coverage.

It has the signature YSL scent similar to their Sheer Candy balms and Tini-in-oil which I LOVE!

It is very hydrating and comfortable to wear. I don't find it migrating outside my lipline and it did not melt even when out in a hot climate.

I don't find it to leave a stain (it is a pretty light color as well) unless left alone for at least a couple of hours. I did not find the stain very deep and was not patchy on me.

Highly recommend and I plan on getting more of the deeper colors!
Joseph A.
Annapolis
Review for: Other more...
Love all YSL lip products and this one was no exception. You get the full experience, great packaging, smell and texture. It’s feels expensive going on. Definitely worth the money, even if you have to save up.
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: 09 - Nude In Private more...
This is my favorite everyday lip stick. It's light and blends nicely with a feel of a chap stick. The only downside is the pigment. It seems to fade fast so reapplying is necessary with building the pigment.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon