BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Blaine H.
Lafayette
These lipsticks are so silky smooth and reliable for all night wear. The colors are gorgeous and look beautiful on multiple skin tones (my darker skinned friends love them, too!) These are another holy grail lipstick for me.
Kelsey F.
LOVE the red color I have. It smells impeccable, like candy, but this lipstick really doesn't last long. It needs to be applied every hour or so. It does make your lips very smooth. I wouldn't spend the money on this formula.
s A.
I love YSL lipsticks. I buy them all the time. I love the shine volupte because the coverage is buildable so you can get great color but you don’t need a mirror to put it on. I dab outside the lines of my lips to make them look bigger. The scent is also amazing.
Sarah H.
Gainesville , VA
Review for: 33 - Fuchsia Intense, 31 - Rose Innocent more...
Even though I only have two I still love them! Pigmentation is amazing and classical smooth and easy to apply. Blends well with other shades to ad depth to the lips. For sure recommend this to just about every makeup lover.
Danielle M.
I am a sucker for a red lipstick. This is such a true red and shiny but not too shiny. The packaging is beautiful of course and the lipstick formula is luxurious. You will pay a pretty penny for this one, but it's worth it to me.
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
My fave lipstick of all time. The color is my perfect lips but better shade. This is also the only lipstick I’ve used half of. I love wearing it alone or pairing it with a peachy gloss. I will repurchase when I use it up!
Kathleen S.
Review for: 49 - Rose Saint Germain more...
I love love love these lipsticks. They're pretty translucent but I find that you can build them up. they're so moisturizing so you don't really need a balm. I would purchase every color if I could. Definitely recommend.
Madison B.
Columbia , MO
The color selection is amazing for all skin tones, they gild on smoothly and feel very hydrating on the lips. The only downside is they don't last very long on the lips. If you are willing to reapply throughout the day this lip stick will be prefect for you!
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
Omg! These lip sticks feel so buttery and they have cute packaging. I bought this at Sephora it was pricey but worth ur money.. its well long lasting to me . I would definitely buy again. I do recommend this lipstick
Virna Allyson B.
Schenectady, New York
A very classy shade. It made me feel very elegant and high-end while wearing this. Also, the packaging just looks hella expensive. This lipstick has the looks and the substance. I would really like to try other change as this has impressed me very well.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon