BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Ashley A.
Daly City , CA
Review for: 09 - Nude In Private more...
I love how moisturizing this lipsticks are and they smell really nice. The color payoff is really nice and I love the shine. They're pricy but I really think they're worth the money. I purchased from Sephora and I would repurchase.
Jenn I.
These smell wonderful and is moisturizing. Keeps my lips hydrated all day. They have sparkles so it gives it a shine. I purchased mine from saks. I want other colors but it's pretty pricey for more of a lip tint. It has good color payoff but nothing comparable to a lipstick
Jordan A.
San Mateo , CA
YSL is one of my favorite lipstick formulas, the packaging is so luxurious! The color is incredibly pigmented, and hydrating. Did I mention it smells like roses? Totally worth the price, I will absolutely be purchasing more shades:)
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Everything about this product is amazing with the exception of price and perfume flavor. I have bought two tubes in a beautiful red color and I get so many compliments. It's pricey but worth it! It will make any outfit look amazing!
Abbey B.
Review for: 33 - Fuchsia Intense more...
My boyfriend got me this Lipstick for our anniversary this year and I'm in love with it!!! It looks like my lips but better. It's the prettiest color ever!!! It feels so good on the lips almost just like I'm wearing a clear lip balm.
Linda C.
This shade is so pretty on so many different skin tones! The lipstick is easy to apply, very creamy, and opaque. The packaging is very sleek, and very eye catching when it comes out of your purse. I get asked a lot what brand it is!
Cassie C.
This product matches its price point. Any of he shades gives a sheen to the lips that is so natural. They leave the lips feeling hydrated and doesn't slip and slide everywhere. Perfect for a no make up makeup look or can be worn with a bold eye for just a hint of color.
Abear A.
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
Ysl is one of my favorite brands that I splurge on but it is too pricey the products. I love how the lipstick is not drying and makes your lips look soft. This met my expectations but it doesn't work for everyone and people may look at the price but I love the formula.
Naia L.
Review for: 31 - Rose Innocent more...
This product originally caught my eye with its beautiful packaging. The lipstick goes on like a sheen, with more pigment than one might think, but it is pretty and the product is hydrating. I have 2 and I can’t wait to buy more.
Lissan W.
Everett, WA
These lippies are shiny, moisturizing and pack some color. These can be found at Sephora and Nordstrom. They are a bit pricey but the packaging and formula are top notch. I have two colors and will definitely pick up some more.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon