BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Megan V.
Doral, FL
YSL lipsticks are the creamiest I've ever tried, they are very gentle on the lips. They're on the pricey side but the packaging is so beautiful, the product, the smell of the bar and just the beauty of the range of colors and its quality, are what you're paying for.
Dani D.
These are okay. The packaging is stunning and you're paying for the name really. YSL put too much oil in it so the pigment goes away very fast so you have to reapply frequently, I got a red shade so it bled a lot but under a lipliner is nice. I'm sure the pink/nude shades would be better with the formula though.
Jamie K.
Bellevue
Review for: 30 - Coral Ingenius more...
I like YSL so I decided to give this a try. I like it and all but I gave it four stars because it felt too heavy on my lips. It doesn't last for a long time and I don't see any wooed factor that I would repurchase this. This doesn't mean it is total bad lip product!
Tenzin D.
South orange , NJ
Review for: Other more...
The color I have is a bright coral pink shade. I LOVE this product! It's moisturizing and the color is true to the shade that it says it'll be. It's a bit pricey but I use it all the time. The packaging is gorgeous and the lipstick has a bit of weight to it. I will definitely buy another one when I run out.
Angela E.
Palm harbor , FL
Great staying power, pretty colors, smooth application! First time using this brand of lipstick- would buy again. Great packaging, sort of pricey but if you're in the market for a high end lipstick.. this one is the one!
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
Another of my favorite lipsticks. I have to have this color in my life and makeup kit. Its pretty gold packaging and the best neutral pinkish nude. Lasts a long time and is very hydrating and full of shine and color
Ashley A.
Daly City , CA
Review for: Other more...
I love how moisturizing these lipsticks are and they have a nice scent. They have a more sheeted out color than a regular lipstick but there is still great color payoff. The packaging is beautiful but the product is amazing as well. I would definitely recommend!
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
I love this product! Sometimes lipsticks can be too matte, while lip glosses can get sticky. This lip product is the best perfect. The most creamy and moisturizing lip product I have ever used. I want to try out other colors because I am sure they are fabulous!
Haley M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This stuff is legit. Great lipstick that hydrates the lips without leaving them greasy. Great colorpayoff too. The only reason I docked a star was because It's expensive. But it's also YSL so there you go. Would buy again for a statement color or go to nude
Arkia K.
Northlake, IL
YSL lipsticks are basically butter. They go on super smooth and last for a decent amount of time as well. I own 3 and use them very sparingly as they are $$$. At least for me. They're definitely a splurge/treat yo'self item. You won't regret it I promise.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon