BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I only own one but dear lord I love it. It is so smooth and creamy that it melts on my lips! Plus the packaging is beyond beautiful! It makes my heart melt! It is pricey so it is a splurge but feels worth it!
Mary M.
I love the color coverage of this lipstick. It is somewhat buildable, so a light application is a nice bit of color and a heavy-hand brings out the color more. I don't love the scent, but it is not offensive. I would definitely purchase in other colors after this (my first time trying it).
Jennifer S.
The case and packaging is very pretty and glamorous however I really didn't like the texture of the stick.  It melted all over and was very runny therefore would smear on my face.  Probably because it is oil based but I don't see who would like that kind of texture especially for a deep red!
Carolyn N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 33 - Fuchsia Intense more...
Really beautiful packaging.

The formulation is a different story. I don't like the way it smells from the start. It's weird and chemically, not pleasant at all.

Application goes on sheer and it's not that buildable.

You'd think a high end brand would make better makeup... bust on this one.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
OMG this product is amazing!  I was a bit hesitant in trying this because I am not a fan of shiny lipsticks.  However, this lipstick wears more like a light balm.  It does not last very long, but the colors are sooo amazing and they work with all skin tones.  I tried at least 7 colors and they all looked fabulous!
Stefanie P.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Review for: 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
This lipstick formula is great for a very light weight feeling with a lot of natural shine to the lip. It's not very long lasting probably because it's so creamy, but it feels great. These lipsticks are very sensitive to temperature so I'd be very carful when apply it to not smooch it.
Hannah M.
Onalaska, WI
The formula of these lipsticks are pretty similar throughout the different colors. I didn't notice any streakiness and no smell which was nice. The colors were full coverage as well! They're a little pricier, but worth it if you like higher end makeup products. This line is worth a try.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
All* Volupte Lipsticks & Balms by YSL are absolutely amazing! Although they are on the more sheer side, they are still have a great color payoff and feel awesome on. They never dry my lips out or fade easily. They are moisturizing where my lips feel nicely hydrated all day, even after I take my lipstick off
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Spf 15 is a cute color. I wear it when I'm not sure what my activities with consist of for the day. I could do brunch with a few friends or end up at a gallery opening so it's pretty much neutral for me.
Leslie V.
Phoenix, AZ
Worth the price! Love this color too perfect for everyone. Also very smooth. I purchased this product at my local Sephora and the packaging is great! Very nice texture to the lips and also very pretty.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon