BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Elza E.
Review for: Other more...
BEST LIPSTICKS EVER! this is like butter on your lips. Yes, it does come off easier than some, but my lips are so grateful for this lipstick. It is so moisturizing and such beautiful colors! Absolutely hydrating, very nice on lips! If you like buttery lips, go for it, but if you like matte dry cracked lips - this is not for you!
Mia D.
A friend gifted me this lipstick and I absolutely love it. Moisturizes and gives your lips shine. They have so many shades to choose from, which I am going to look to purchasing more in darker shades. I adore the packaging ( it's so fancy ) and it would be great if they came in refill form to keep using the same lipstick packaging.
Sarah B.
Johnson City, TN
Very bright coral and very pretty on more tan skin tones. I loved the packaging, very stylish and definitely higher end. It was long lasting and had good full color. I would buy this again! For me, this brand was a little hard to find in a store meaning that it is harder to see swatches on your particular skin tone.
Morgan M.
Review for: 41 - Corail A Porter more...
This is my favorite lipstick ever. It is my perfect shade and I love it for summer. While it is pricey it will last you a long time. The packaging is so cute and I just love all of their products. Totally worth the splurge!
Natalie K.
They're expensive, but these lipsticks are gorgeous and they smell amazing! I use it as a lipstick and a blush- so I get as much use out of it as possible! The color is surprisingly long lasting for how creamy the lipstick is- I only need to reapply a couple of time throughout the day, but you'll probably need to touch up after eating! I don't know for sure if I'd repurchase this paricular lipstick, but I have liked it so much I want to try one of the other YSL lipsticks (instead of this which is more like a gloss)
Susanna C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
By far my favorite lipstick I've ever bought or used. It's a little out of my price range, but I used it to death so it was certainly worth the splurge. The packaging is beautiful, and the color is just subtle enough to wear to work or anywhere else. It doesn't last as long as a liquid lipstick, but it stains the lips just enough to keep color throughout the day.
Holly H.
Cushing
Review for: 47 - Beige Blouse, 09 - Nude In Private, 46 - Orange Perfecto more...
I cannot help myself..I LOVE YSL lip products, I have not tried one that I have not loved. I love the fact that these are perfect for summer time when I want a sexy, wet looking lip that oozes beautiful color pay off while not moving around all over your lips. It's a guilty pleasure to have these I must admit!
Sarah C.
Warren
My absolute favorite lipstick . The pigment is nice and the lipstick is moisturizing . I usually wear it with a more natural look because it has a shine to it , which looks more natural . I do prefer matte lipsticks but for a lipstick with a shine , these are wonderful ! Can I also mention how beautiful the packaging is ?
Angela K.
Gorgeous color, very flattering on my very fair skin. I find it hard to find a good pale/nude lip that doesn't accentuate the texture on my lips and this doesn't! Doesn't lost too long but it's very moisturizing. I cringe at the price though, very luxurious otherwise
Christina J.
These lipsticks are absolutelty amazing. They are on the natural/sheer side, but they are so moisturizing and comfortable. My favorite one is shade 44. It is the perfect nude. I can wear this with a full face of makeup or with zero makeup and it looks beautiful. They are very pricey but so worth it in my opinion because they add such a healthy look
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon