BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Carla M.
The price of the product is worth it, it is a product that I love, it is applied super easy on the lips and is not greasy you moisturizes super well the lips and also the tones that leaves on your lips are so cute, I must admit that the packaging is super super cute!
Tamta T.
Tbilisi
This is my everyday lipstick. Love the colour because it matches both heavy makeup and light makeup, even no makeup!I love the colour pay off for these lipsticks, The packaging speaks for itself. Just beautiful. will definitely be buying this lipstick again and again!
Nicole H.
Love love love these lipsticks. I have 3 and will look at more. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. It's the staying power that blows my mind. It really does last. The moisturizing on your lips is wonderful to. It really infuses your lips with moisture. I can't say enough good things about these lipsticks
Divya P.
Manchester
Review for: 49 - Rose Saint Germain more...
Excellent excellent excellent everyday shade. This is permanent shade in my purse. I love it . It's so moisturizing nourishing and smooth on your lips. The lips feel moist supple and soft
Anna S.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: 33 - Fuchsia Intense more...
I use it for the first time, color "fusia intense". I mostly like in this lipstick that it very pigment and moisturising my lips. The lipstick smells really nice and have a stylish design of package. So happy with this product i will definitely buy it again.
Jennifer B.
I don't think it's really worth it if you keep in mind how expensive they are. I got mine in a regular drug store and I really wouldn't go back and repurchase it. They don't last long, they somehoe manage to enhance dry lips and I'm overall just not a fan.
Nimra F.
The YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Range of lipsticks ranges from pinks to purples. I have the Shade 12. And its a sheer finish. It is kinda glossy. It looks pretty on the lips but I prefer a matte lipstick.
Shivani K.
Hertfordshire
Review for: 41 - Corail A Porter more...
The packaging itself is enough to make anyone feel special owning it! The colour is gorgeous and the pigmentation is just right. I do have to reapply after a while though so i wouldn't say its super long lasting
Nicole N.
My favorite lipstick/gloss ever. If you don't like mattes this is for you. It's like a lipgloss with medium shine and no sticky mess. It kind of stains my lips which is fine with me. Even the hot pink, which typically I hate pinks, looks amazing.
Paulina V.
Iquique
these lip from the packaging to the product are very good quality, and sotfisticado, applies so easy, does not dry lips, besides having a wide range of colors and variety of effects for example there are matte version, lip balms so if its duration is no longer any lip mentioning that are long lasting
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon