BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Rica F.
I love this lippie from YSL! The best that I ever own! It is VERY pigmented, and VERY moisturizing. I just swiped once on my lips this morning, and it lasted for the whole day! Will buy another color besides the one that I own right now which is the Provocative Pink! Not to mention that this color is very, very pretty. Perfect hot pink for me! :)
Alicia M.
I love the packaging! It caught my eye when I first saw it so I had to have it! The formula is fantastic, very moisturizing and feels good, not sticky! I enjoyed using this product and will recommend to all my friends
hannah s.
UK
I love the smell of these lipsticks and these lipsticks are so nourishing. the lipstick texture isn't my favorite as it sits on top of the lips and is quite sheer, i prefer more creamy lipsticks like mac which is why i have more mac type ones that this
Sandy T.
This lipstick is very pigmented! It's sheer and bright. The packaging is very pretty and it comes with a built in mirror! It does get sticky sometimes but just needs reapplication. I'd definitely recommend it.
Charlee T.
Landore, Swansea
I love my YSL volupte shine lipstick. It smells devine of watermelon throughout the day. And the colour is so pigmented and smooth all day. Due to it being so smooth and silky I find this product does wear off more during the day but I just adore it so much I can forgive that. My lips never feel dry with it on and the packaging is just dreamy.
Orianna C.
Okay, I know this is a little too hard to afford but it is really worth it, but I have to be honest, you can spend your money in other brands that are a lot cheaper. One thing that I have to say is that sometimes this makes my lips feel a tiny bit dry, maybe it does not happen to everyone but I happens in my lips.
Nabeella K.
I love this product because it glides easily on my lips.i love the smells of this product.mango-ish smells. i love the packaging but it is not easy to find it in malaysia.i bought it at the airport.yes, i would recommend this to others.
Sandip A.
Enola, PA
These lipsticks are my addiction! Not only is the packaging beautiful, the product is standout as well! It's so creamy and nicely pigmently, extremely enjoyable to apply and scented pleasantly (watermelon-like). The lipstick feels great on the lips and gives a long-lasting shine.
holofernes x.
Sutton In Ashfield , Nottinghamshire
One of the best lipsticks I've ever purchased. I use to regularly and it lasts several months before it runs out, colour stays on all day. Great packaging, and leaves lips looking luscious
Isabelle A.
Manila
I love putting thing this lipstick on. It's moisturizing and it stays on the lips for an appropriate period of time! Price is reasonable for a wonderful product. So far, the best lipstick I've tried.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon