BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
First off, the packaging is beyond beautiful! I love the gold and how luxurious it is. The formula is very creamy and glides onto the lips- it's comfortable to wear. The only thing is, it doesn't last as long so I find myself reapplying it quite often throughout the day. It's pretty pricey, but it's worth it!
Samantha M.
Review for: Other more...
I have a few of these lil guys in my makeup bag. They feel great on the lips when first applied, they dont add much hydration or moisture to my lips though. I find myself still reaching for a lip balm and potentially more frequently when using these in the winter. I love the look though and the color, they give a perfect wash without looking like I've painted on color. Great for summer and for shoots!
Irina K.
Toronto
Review for: 41 - Corail A Porter, 31 - Rose Innocent, 44 - Nude Lavalliere more...
These are some of my favorite lipsticks ever. The colors are emolient and pop yet are completely wearable for every day in an office environment. They are moisturizing and last a decent time (though obviously not long lasting as they aren't matte). They also do leave a slight tint behind and wear off evenly.
Natasha L.
This is my favourite YSL formula for lipsticks. I know they are pricey but they are so moisturizing and easy to use. I don't even need a mirror. They are not the most long lasting, but for the way they feel I don't mind. I love the wash of colour they give, and would love to buy more.
Dee Z.
Vancouver
The colour looks GREAAAAAAt. And unlike many other lipsticks, this one leaves your lips moisturized throughout the day! It doesn't dry out, even without application of a lip balm beforehand. But I put it on just because its double locking in the moisture. But it stays on the whole days, and it doesn't smell strong either! Looooving it!
Ariel T.
Markham, ON
This is literally one of my favorite lipstick of all time. They are really moisturizing and shiny when you put them on. I always love how fresh it looks. When it sets the shine goes away but the colour stays all day. Totally worth the money if you are looking for a high end lipstick.
Alyssa K.
Maple, ON
YSL! A very luxurious tinted lip balm. I have a few of these and honestly it is not worth the money. I'd rather go to the drugstore and use Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm. It's all about personal preference but in my opinion totally not worth it. It's nice for dislaying on my vanity!
Bibi D.
I've always been a drugstore make-up kind of girl. However, I saw this color and fell in love with it. After searching high and low for a cheaper duplicate, I had no luck. I figured I would spoil myself and this lipstick is worth EVERY penny. This color is amazing. It's a wonderful pink and I get compliments every time I wear it. It is long lasting and the application is enough to fall in love with. Never have I ever had a lipstick or lipgloss that goes on so smooth! It feels like silk on your lips. It's luxurious in every way and I can't say enough amazing things about this product.
Nehal H.
medina
Just got one for my birthday. The packaging is awesome really, it feels luxurious just holding it and taking pictures for it.
Bit didn't like the product so much as it doesn't stay so long,,, The color has a lot of pigment but it slips off and doesn't leave a clean finish alone, I have to draw the lip shape with lip liner first and clean around with concealer to have nice shaped lips...
Ashleigh S.
I have the Rouge Volupte Shine in the shade 8 and this is a wonderful smooth lip stick. It is quite long lasting for the formula and I bought this at a House of Fraser store in the UK. It is so easy to use and just a swipe is lovely. I would buy this again as it was one of my favorite lipsticks for a very long time.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon