BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A medium-coverage oil-in-stick lipstick that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. Made with 60% oils, the deeply hydrating texture instantly melts into lips providing a pop of color, instant hydration, and all day comfort. After 4 weeks, lips look healthy and more nourished. 6 oils for 6 benefits: hydration, high shine, comfort, ultra-melting, luminosity, and smoothness. With the addicting signature YSL mango scent, these lipsticks are good enough to eat.

How To Apply:

Apply as desired for ultimate comfort and luminous shine. Define the edges of your lips by pairing the lipstick with the right lip liner, or mix to create your own custom color look.

DIISOSTEARYL MALATE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC WAX C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CETYL DIMETHICONE OCTYLDODECANOL DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PHYTOSTERYL MACADAMIATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE EUPHORBIA CERIFERA / CANDELILLA WAX EXTRACT POLYETHYLENE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE PARAFFIN CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX HEXADECENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ALUMINA CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE MAGNESIUM SILICATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE SILICA TIN OXIDE PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL TOCOPHEROL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PHENOXYETHANOL SODIUM HYALURONATE BHT HEXYLENE GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE MICA CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 75470 / CARMINE]

• These are super cute!! How do these beauties hold up for ...2 Answers
  • Does it keep your lips moist?1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks worth the price you pay for them? If ...1 Answers
Farina F.
Review for: 09 - Nude In Private more...
My all time favourite lipstick. They discontinued my favourite colour but they still have a lot of other pretty options. Super hydrating, beautiful colour - I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve repurchased this lipstick.
Kristen S.
Review for: Other more...
I do not prefer this product. I found that this lipstick dries out my lips and the colour does. It have a high impact. The packaging is nice but for the price I expected more. Very disappointed. I would. It. It this again.
Tonia Y.
This lipstick is super moisturising and pigmented. I like it in vibrant shades like neon orange and hot pink, the oil in the lipstick makes your lips glow, which I really enjoy. Not to mention its packaging, so glamorous and luxurious wth those gold details.
Zoë F.
Really pigment and super smooth. It glides onto the lips and stays put for a good time. But isn't hard to get of of your lips. The color range is absolutely great.
Kathleen S.
Baker street, Stirling
Love these lipsticks, theee cutest packaging! Really good pigmentation on the lipsticks too - can build it up or wear it thin. Easy to apply and the shape of the stick is really helpful.
Rachel S.
Parkgate, Rotherham
Absolutely love the packaging. Love the colours available however I'm not overly keen on the formula. I feel like it smudges way to easily. Don't find it lasts long either for the price you're paying. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Sara C.
Cork
Personally not for me. Too glossy for my liking but that's just personal preference. I would rather a matte finish. Lovely colour and smell though, would recommend to someone who likes a glossy or sheen finish.
Emily M.
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade 16 Orange Impertinent and I love it. I don't usually use orange shades but there's something about this that looks so natural. It makes my lips look so plump. The packaging is amazing too. I would love to try some more colours!
Tanilian I.
Bucharest, Romania
It's a great lip stick but just when u first apply it. After a hour let's say, it will wear off and it's kinda sticky and uncomfortable to wear but the colors are really beautiful
Jess M.
Brighton
Absolutely stunning packaging and range of colours, however for the price I would like a bit more product but for the quality and look of the product I would definitely recommend, and buy again for myself.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Hayley Q.
do they smell like anything?
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Are these worth the price?
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
Karen C.
Ridgewood, NY
Are these very pigmented??

Amazon