Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-stick-56-5 ml uploaded by Nicole B.Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-stick-56-5 ml uploaded by Lynda N.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Made with 65% oils for a revolutionary texture that provides luscious color and luminous shine while conditioning lips. see more...

• I have use this brand for fragrance. Not for anything else. I'm s...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing?1 Answers
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lipstick. The color is perfect for
my fair skin. The tube lasted a good year. Love the packaging. Just finished this in December. Ysl is
a little pricey, but I don't mind because it's good
and long lasting. I don't mind reapplying. I need
to go buy another tube. It's definitely worth it...
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I love YSL lip products this was no use for me. I have darker pink lips so none of the colors really showed up on my lips. I did keep a sheer pink one just for that sheer shiny look on my lip, but that be the only one that I purchased and kept.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is great. Smells good and feels good. It's not too long lasting so you will have to re apply throughout the day. But it doesn't dry out your lips which is amazing. I'd probably buy again if I end up running out of the one I have.
Jillian P.
I love this product! From the packaging, to the color range, to how smooth and comfortable it is on your lips— you can't go wrong! I buy them at Sephora. They are pricey, but worth the price!! I will continue to buy.
Angela K.
Gorgeous color, very flattering on my very fair skin. I find it hard to find a good pale/nude lip that doesn't accentuate the texture on my lips and this doesn't! Doesn't lost too long but it's very moisturizing. I cringe at the price though, very luxurious otherwise
Leslie V.
Phoenix, AZ
Worth the price! Love this color too perfect for everyone. Also very smooth. I purchased this product at my local Sephora and the packaging is great! Very nice texture to the lips and also very pretty.
Mirinda S.
Aurora, CO
This is by far the best lipstick out there! The formula is perfect! I use a lip brush to apply this on my clients and it melts down perfectly so the application is smooth and flawless. You can easily sanitize this lipstick as well.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I love this formula. Creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. Glides over lips like a dream, not to mention the absolute stunning packaging! The color was a super beautiful and wearable pinkey nude, which was very flattering. Would recommend and buy again.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip color so much! It looked so great against my fair skin tone and the formula was completely amazing! I definitely recommend this product to anyone interested 😚
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick. It's so moisturizing. YSL are just known for quality products and this lipstick is another example. It's got the perfect mix between a lipstick and a gloss. Perfect.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing?
Johanna V.
I have use this brand for fragrance. Not for anything else. I'm so obsessed with the packaging. Is it worth the price?