BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Volupte Shine, the intense lipshine that melts on your lips and dresses them with luminous colour. Pop colours that are anti-pop. Subtle yet rebellious. ROUGE VOLUPTE SHINE, the YSL lip colour texture that women love to wear - moisturizing, super light, easy to apply - offers three new shades for fall 2015 that are not quite what they seem. One colour at first sight, yet twisted. Pink is dense, fuchsia is vibrant, red is dangerous. 4ml

Buy on Cos Bar
Janet L.
Modesto, CA
Probably my favorite lipstick it is soft and creamy and texture and it is very pigmented ! It's super clean to apply and finishes the makeup look . Really recommend it for people who love color on there lips or want something of good quality.Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Lipstick
Shubam S.
Review for: 49 Rose Saint Germain more...
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora in shade No 49, which is a bright pink color. I originally was wary of this shade b/c I personally don't think bright pinks look good on me. However, the color payoff wasn't super pigmented, and instead was more of a sheer finish which made it very wearable and pretty! It leaves such a beautiful, nourished look to the lips and I think it is perfect for any season!
Courtney L.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Perle Silky Sensual Lipstick SPF 15 more...
I do enjoy a good lipstick splurge once in a while, but these just didn't hold up to my expectations. I did not buy a sheer formula and yet that is how it applied. For the amount of money and the gorgeous packaging on the outside, I expected much more from this product. They're too expensive for me to try with another shade, so it's a shame that I have a bad taste in my mouth for them now because of one.
Allison C.
DURANT , IA
Long lasting. Beautiful color. Great texture. Expensive but I’d buy it again. It lasted hours on my lips before reapplying. Longer lasting than ABh but not as much as Stila Stay all Day. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone.
SC I.
The packaging is beautiful but the product is average. Additionally, a beauty magazine did a lead test on a variety of lipsticks and this particular product had one of the highest lead content... not good.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
My first YSL lipstick I bought when I was 18 and I still have it to this day and the pigmentation along with the color continues to amaze me and how wonderful the transfers onto the lip I am in love with this formula and even though it's a little pricey I love it I definitely recommend it
Jamie H.
This is one of the best lipsticks I've used in a long time. It glides on so smoothly with a creamy texture that lasts a surprisingly long time. This shade is perfect for my skin tone-I absolutely LOVE this product. Considering the excellent quality, you can't beat the price!
Abby B.
Clemson, SC
This lipstick is very smooth, goes on well, and feels great on your lips. I enjoy the color as well. The only issue is that it wipes off very easily and definitely is not long lasting/all day wear. As long as you don’t mind reapplying it’s great!
s A.
I love YSL lipsticks. I buy them all the time. I love the shine volupte because the coverage is buildable so you can get great color but you don’t need a mirror to put it on. I dab outside the lines of my lips to make them look bigger. The scent is also amazing.
Brooklynn M.
Kingston, NY
This lipstick is so great, I’m in love. It’s really pricey but it’s long lasting, moisturizing, and comes in so many beautiful shades. I bought this at Sephora earlier this year and would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a new lipstick!
Angel V.
is this in anyway drying? my lips tend to get really dry throughout the day
China H.
I haven't used any YSL lip sticks and was wondering if it give good shade nor dries out the lips. It is any better than Mac lipsticks? Is it worth trying?
Maria L.
Yuba city , CA
I have been wanting to try these lipsticks for a while but I need to know if the pigmentation and longevity is worth the price?
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
What's your fave shade of the ysl lipstick ? I've been eyeing them
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
Is it long wearing and worth the price?