BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
Heather M.
Helena, AL
Everything about this product is wonderful. I had high expectations with the price tag, and was not disappointed. The packaging is very luxe feeling and beautiful. This is moisturizing on the lips and lasts several hours. I would highly recommend this lipstick to anyone.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Love these lipsticks! So elegantly packaged and pretty to look at. They go on like butter and feel so good on the lips. Super hydrating. I own so many of these.
They are pricey, but well worth the investment. I have on in my purse, one in my car, and oodles on my vanity. Wish they had more colors
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
I have two different shades of these and I love them! They formula is really creamy and moisturizing, and they add a nice shine to your lips. The colors are also very nice, and overall I definitely recommend them. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it!
Mary Kate D.
Hot Springs, AR
I purchased the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in two shades. The formula is smooth and creamy and the shades are gorgeous. The initial color pay off is good, but the lipstick, itself, quickly fades. However, the pigment remains, even on the nude shades.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Volupte 20 more...
I'm sure I pretty much own in this lipstick in every shade. It's so light, the color is super long lasting. Such a beautiful lipstick so much better than Tom Ford. I would purchase this product again and again. Despite the price, I recommend100%.
Grace S.
College Point, NY
This lipstick is the bomb! It keeps my lips moisturized. It doesn't feel dry on my lips. The color payoff is great and it is pigmented. It glides on smoothly and it has a watermelon scent to it. I love the packaging. The price is a bit high, but it is worth it. I recommend this product!
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Loveeeeeeeeeee ysl lipstick it doesn't chap your lips all all it stays a creamy consistency on your lips and it lasts for a really long time! It is a bit pricey but it's def worth the money I would buy this product again I love ysl products
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Uhg these are just perfect and so so so SO pretty. The packaging is so glamorous and beautiful, you'll want to put it out on display wherever you are. The lip stick itself is more like a pigmented lip gloss that feels so luxurious. I would recommend it! It is a little bit expensive but its more so of a spoil yourself product anyways
Julie H.
My first luxurious lipstick purchase and they absolutely met my expectations! They are so nourishing! I purchased mine at Sephora and now have 4 in all different shades. I want more, but they are expensive and I already have plenty of lipsticks
Preet K.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Volupte 23 more...
Pricey but amazing! This lipstick gives full opacity with shine while looking great on the lips. It wears about 5 hours without eating food and it very comfortable to wear. I think it is great for everyday wear
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?