Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

Gabrielle S.
I love these lipstick. These are my ride or die go to lip products. I don't care how much if you can get just one go out and treat your self. I think this product is prefect the formula is done so well that its like wearing nothing but a nice creamy lipstick on your lips. This is not a drill go get YSL Lipsticks.
Danielle B.
Don't really like shine lip sticks but I had to give the Rouge Volupte Shines a go, they smell so good and feel so good on, they last for about 3/4 hour before you need to reapply . I wish they put some effort into making them not so streaky and petroleum looking though, but other then that a pretty good lipstick!
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
Creamy, hydrating formulas with a delicious mango flavor! The color payoff is perfect for me -- lighter than the Rouge Volupte lipsticks, better than the Sheer Candy ones. The packaging is probably my favorite of all lipsticks, designer or otherwise. It is heavy, feels super high quality, and makes you feel instantly glamorous when you pull it out of your purse! The price is steep but you get what you pay for in this case.
Melissa V.
Review for: Volupte 32 more...
Beautiful hydrating colour! These bad boys are infused with hyaluronic acid and mango extract. Very hydrating! So not only will your lips pop with this pretty shade but you are giving them a treatment as well! The hydration boosts up to 6 hours with this product. Love collecting all of them.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have the shade 1 which is a very pretty nude pink! The formula is creamy and super smooth. It's not long lasting but it's such a beautiful shade. The gold packaging is beautiful. The price of this lipstick is more expensive that typical lipstick but I would def purchase again once I run out.
Janet H.
Hoboken, NJ
Definitely not the most long-lasting lipstick but the texture feels so nice and I never need to worry about exfoliating my lips first. Great variety of colors and I love the flavor of the Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick, the mango/fruity flavor is such a ice departure from vanilla.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Volupte 32 more...
The best best best!! feels SO GOOD on the lips and i love how the color isn't too much, but enough that it makes a difference. packaging is beautiful and feels expensive. i have only bought one, but would love more, they're just so expensive. i tell all my friends about it
Sergio R.
Grand Prairie , Tx
I love this so much I have it in the color 3 and its like a pinky nude type color it is so lux and so nice and I feel like a million bucks I like it better than my Tom Ford lipsticks its pricey but its worth it i will buy more colors in the future bc i love it its so lux
Leigh R.
YSL can basically do no wrong when it comes to their lipsticks and these are no exception. I've probably gone through 8-10 of these in varying shades and loved all of them. When I (inevitably) got tired of some of them and passed them on to my mom, she raved about them also.
Karen S.
Mountain View, CA
This lipstick was a treat to myself. The packaging and presentation is absolutely beautiful. My biggest drawback is the hefty price tag for a lipstick but if you can get past the price it is worth indulging in. The pigmentation and staying power are great without feeling sticky or running out on the edges of your lips.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
What's a good everyday color??