BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
Gianna M.
Review for: Volupte 22 more...
I love this lipstick so much! I got mine from Sephora when it was $35, but I believe the price has gone up since then. But I love this bright red color! It makes my teeth look so much whiter! This lipstick is fairly long wearing, but if you eat you may need to reapply. I love how moisturizing it feels! The packaging is to die for. Honestly, worth the price if you like lipsticks with a shine to them
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
First of all the packaging for YSL is gorgeous. The Rouge Volupte Shine have a variation of colors from nudes to reds. I have the coral shade and love it. It is creamy and best of all it smells like watermelon candy, which I really enjoy. The one down side is that since the formula is more glossy the color doesn't last as long. Regardless, I love these YSL lipsticks.
Jessika C.
It is still very slick and emollient, so it glides on easily and doesn’t drag at all, but it can sometimes look a little uneven. It had mostly opaque color coverage, and lasted 3 hours on me. It is moderately hydrating over time, though I can’t say it stretches as far as eight hours. It’s more hydrating than the average lipstick, less hydrating than a good lip balm.
Anh T.
Mountain View
I love the packaging of YSL lipstick because it makes me feel a bit fancy whenever I'm using it, and it also carries a lot of attention to the consumers that make them really attempt to buy it. Second, the smell of YSL shine lipstick doesn't have a strong chemical smell like most of other brands have, but it has a much more floral/fruity scent that I really enjoy it whenever I apply it on my lips. It gives me a smooth and healthy looking on my lips. I can use this product alone or apply it over another lipstick when I want to create a glossy texture colour.
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
This was my first ever YSL product purchase and I could not be more pleased. I love the lip product itself, and of course the packaging is seriously amazing. I don't know why I have not heard more people raving about these as this product makes my lips feel so nice and hydrated. And the light color and shine are just stunning! Highly recommend!
Laurie O.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this lipstick. I am not a huge fan of bold, bright, in your face lips. I love wearable but noticeable colors, hydration is a must, and long wearing is an absolute (I hate touchups). This lipstick does all of those and more. I wear the color 3, Violet Incognito, and there's never a day when I don't wear it an get compliments. I absolutely adore this lipstick and would recommend it to everybody. The only downside is definitely the price. I usually save up and just buy this lipstick though. To me, it's well worth it.
kuku k.
The texture of the lipstick is so smooth and easy to apply. It makes you look fabulous but won't be too much. My favourite shade is #16 orange Impertinent. The peachy-orange color makes your lips look naturally healthy. The signature fruity scent of the lipstick is just so cute!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I really enjoy this lipstick! It is very creamy and hydrated so it keeps your lips very moisturized! It also has a very pretty shine to it which I love. Since it has this sheen and is similar to a lip balm, it doesn't last as long. I myself don't really mind that too much. This is great for a little pop of color without drying your lips!
Christine V.
Sacramento, CA
This lipstick in the shade "Orange Impertinent" is definitely one of my all time favorites for spring and summer! The color, texture, and consistency all amazed me. The only thing that I was disappointed by was its lasting power. Because of how creamy it is, it does not last too long on the lips when you are eating and drinking throughout the day. Even so, I am still in love! Would I repurchase it? DEFINITELY.
These are some of my most luxurious lip products that I own! The packaging is to die for, and the actual product feels smooth and silky on the lips. This is not a long-wearing lipstick, so you will most likely have to reapply after you eat/drink! And on a completely superficial note, these also look fabulous on your vanity :)
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?