Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

Daisy H.
I'm in love with these lipsticks! Love the finish of them. They don't stay on for too long but I don't mind reapplying it since it is so smooth on the lips and doesn't dry them out(:
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
Review for: Nude in Private more...
This is my go to lipstick it smells good and taste good lol. It does not as a long time, which I don't mind and it is very hydrating to the lip and is a nice nude color for me.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This is a luxury! It is they most wonderful thing I've ever worn on my lips. So hydrating, so beautiful, goes on so smoothly, longevity is nice, it's just amazing. I purchased #47 Beige Blouse and it's a beautiful nude. I have never seen anything packaged so beautifully. If you're looking for a splurge on something special/ spoil yourself with a beauty purchase I highly suggest picking one of these up BUT beware, they are addicting.
Elisabeth B.
Fayetteville, WV
Review for: Nude in Private more...
I have about 10 of these. I love them. They won't last forever. They go on so smooth and they are slightly glossy. Not sticky. Smell very good. This nude color is one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure anyone could wear it
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I probably have about 500 lipaticks..no seriously..it's kinda sad. out of those 500 lipsticks, I always come back to the YSL Rouge volupte shine lipsticks. The packaging is just beautiful..it really stands out and catches your eye. Even the smell of the lipsticks is beautiful..I cant place the scent..kind of like a watermelon-y scent. The feel of the lipsticks is like BUTTER. Very smooth and very soft. They just glide on and stay on. There really is no need for any other type of lipsticks after trying these. The color selection is great too-lots of beautiful colors to choose from.
Dannica D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This lipstick is my go-to when my lips need a break from drying matte lipsticks. When applied, this lipstick goes on incredibly silky and smooth--it almost feels like you're putting on a luxurious lip balm! The color deposit is buildable, so you can go light or intense. The smell is very pleasant. Once I purchased one, I was addicted and went back for quite a few more!

The one downside of the lipstick is that it could be longer lasting, and it somewhat becomes tacky in certain places. To avoid this, I'll often layer this lipstick over a matte liquid lipstick in a similar shade--my lips get a multidimensional perfect look that's highly complimented!
Mary B.
Grant, AL
One of my favorite lipsticks. It's nice and pigmented but with a beautiful sheen to it. Not to mention the GORGEOUS packaging that YSL always uses. This was one of my first purchased from the brand and I just grabbed it on a whim when in Sephora but I'm so glad I did! I'm using nude beige in the picture I attached!
Kristina S.
This was my very first high end lipstick. I'll admit that I only wanted it at first because of the packaging. Well I'm really glad that the actual lipstick lived up to how beautiful it's packaging is. The formula is great. It's pigmented and moisturizing. It never gets overly dry. Once it does dry down, the staying power of the lipstick is amazing. There is a little transfer, but it isn't much.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
The Rouge Volupté Shine in Nude in Private is my HOLY GRAIL lip shade! It's so creamy, it's incredibly hydrating and feels like a lip balm on the lips, but also has beautiful subtle pigment. It's not a full coverage lipstick, but applies like a wonderful hint of color. I truly love this color and the formula of this product - it feels like a balm but wears like a beautiful hint of color.
Gianna M.
Review for: Volupte 22 more...
I love this lipstick so much! I got mine from Sephora when it was $35, but I believe the price has gone up since then. But I love this bright red color! It makes my teeth look so much whiter! This lipstick is fairly long wearing, but if you eat you may need to reapply. I love how moisturizing it feels! The packaging is to die for. Honestly, worth the price if you like lipsticks with a shine to them
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
What's a good everyday color??