BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
Leila M.
Review for: 8 Pink In Confidence more...
The packaging is beautiful, the tint to this lipstick is beautiful...however I will not be purchasing again. I have really small lips and whenever I apply this lipstick it goes on super cakey and streaky. I usually put this on and then dab away excess product with a tissue, because it doesn't leave a beautiful tint to the lips. For the price, though, I say invest in a different lip product.
Hye Yoon S.
Great product, slight scent but it is pleasant and not over powering. I love this line of lip stick/ tint because they look so natural and healthy on the lips. They don't stay on all day however, in fact it's gone after a meal. They are also quite pricy but I have not found anything like it (close but not the same). One down side is that it does not seem to hydrate my lips, rather my lips get flaky? I am not sure why but it seems to do that to my lips... but overall it is a great product, I have bought many of them!
Katie M.
I have a couple of these lipsticks, a nudish pink and the fuscia pink and they feel wonderful on the lips. The packaging is so chic and fancy. I would love to give them 5 stars but they are a pretty slick formula and you have to reapply often. I think it's the first time I actually went through a whole tube of lipstick!
Natalie K.
Review for: Volupte 32 more...
They're expensive, but these lipsticks are gorgeous and they smell amazing! I use it as a lipstick and a blush- so I get as much use out of it as possible! The color is surprisingly long lasting for how creamy the lipstick is- I only need to reapply a couple of time throughout the day, but you'll probably need to touch up after eating! I don't know for sure if I'd repurchase this paricular lipstick, but I have liked it so much I want to try one of the other YSL lipsticks (instead of this which is more like a gloss)
Hannah I.
Florence, AL
I purchased this because I had always wanted a ysl lipstick. I was extremely disappointed in this particular kind. This lipstick is very expensive. It looks great the first 15 minutes but after that you must reapply. I most likely will not be purchasing again. But, the packaging is beautiful and it has a great scent.
Narumi T.
Review for: Pink in Paris more...
I enjoy this lipstick very much. I love the pigment, the texture, and nice shimmer. I got this as gift and unfortunately does not much my skin color so much. However, I absolutely give this product 5 stars. Perfect product with beautiful case, gorgeous scent. It is high end brand, but I’m confident it’s worth it!
Nicolette C.
Carrollton, TX
This lipstick is high shine, high pigment, and moisturizing to the lips. It's everything that you would need in a lipstick. The price tag is high, but this is one case where I would buy it no matter what price it was because the formulation of this product is so superior. And a bonus is the cute packaging! Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Lipstick
Christina J.
These lipsticks are absolutelty amazing. They are on the natural/sheer side, but they are so moisturizing and comfortable. My favorite one is shade 44. It is the perfect nude. I can wear this with a full face of makeup or with zero makeup and it looks beautiful. They are very pricey but so worth it in my opinion because they add such a healthy look
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I am obsessed with this lipstick line because 1. The packaging is gorgeous. I even used a tube in a photoshoot for work and 2. The product is like a juicy mix between lipstick and tube gloss. It's beautiful! ❤️
Mary M.
I love the color coverage of this lipstick. It is somewhat buildable, so a light application is a nice bit of color and a heavy-hand brings out the color more. I don't love the scent, but it is not offensive. I would definitely purchase in other colors after this (my first time trying it).
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?