BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick
  • "I bought this lipstick a month ago-and it is by far my favorite lipstick purchase! The lipstick is so hydrating and moisturizing to the lips, and does not need to be reapplied very often (as I experienced with other brands of lipstick). The color choices are all gorgeous, I cannot say enough good things about this product!" in 69 reviews
  • "I have two different shades of these and I love them! They formula is really creamy and moisturizing, and they add a nice shine to your lips. The colors are also very nice, and overall I definitely recommend them. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it!" in 40 reviews
  • "Love how hydrating they are ,, little bit pricey but I live to decorate my vanity with them ,, not that much long lasting,, you have to carry it with for reapplication " in 26 reviews
  • "Shade 09, a lovely deep nude with rose undertones. This lipstick although is sheer, provides a perfect amount of coverage on a natural make up look, leaving the lips moisturised and soft. I will also use this lip product if I want to add abit of life to my lips, especially if a liquid lipstick is drying my lips out. Completely worth the splurge and intend to purchase more as these lipsticks are the perfect summer product." in 19 reviews
Dee Z.
Vancouver
The colour looks GREAAAAAAt. And unlike many other lipsticks, this one leaves your lips moisturized throughout the day! It doesn't dry out, even without application of a lip balm beforehand. But I put it on just because its double locking in the moisture. But it stays on the whole days, and it doesn't smell strong either! Looooving it!
Natasha L.
This is my favourite YSL formula for lipsticks. I know they are pricey but they are so moisturizing and easy to use. I don't even need a mirror. They are not the most long lasting, but for the way they feel I don't mind. I love the wash of colour they give, and would love to buy more.
Ashleigh S.
I have the Rouge Volupte Shine in the shade 8 and this is a wonderful smooth lip stick. It is quite long lasting for the formula and I bought this at a House of Fraser store in the UK. It is so easy to use and just a swipe is lovely. I would buy this again as it was one of my favorite lipsticks for a very long time.
Lena M.
London, Greater London
Wonderful lipstick, such nice colors and pretty packaging that I got from Sephora. Quite expensive, specialy since it does not stay at all on your lips as it is very oily so you need to put it back on very often, but such a nice finish and pretty colors I can't resist!
Jennifer C.
London
Absolutely love these lipsticks, the formula is light, comfortable on the lip, creamy and shiny. The colour range is good, with lots available. These lipsticks are more expensive but are of a high quality. The packaging is beautiful, would definitely recommend.
Katina M.
Winnipeg, MB
The best part of this lipstick is for sure the beautiful packaging. I've only bought one tube that I picked up at my local Sephora. I don't use it and that much so it's lasted me a long time. It met my expectations as it feels very nice and luxurious upon application and the colour pay-off is great. I would re-buy but only if the colour was perfect; there are lots of good lipsticks out there at a lower price point.
Mel M.
I love this lipstick! It's glossy and leaves a great tint on my lips. It is oh-so-easy to reapply and by the end of the day, you end up with a nice sheer tint of colour on your lips. It's a bit pricey but I find that the product is great and it smells wonderful too. A brand that is hard to come by in Malaysia, so I got mine in Singapore. Will definitely get some more when I travel again.
Hannah R.
Newbury Park, CA
Review for: Volupté Fall Look more...
Gale M.
Review for: Volupte 23 more...
You just cannot go wrong with this. Worth every penny, looks beautiful on, very moisturizing, great colors to choose from, there's nothing like using this, pretty on my vanity, too, and, when people see me taking it out of my purse for a quick touchup after dinner, they always say, "what kind of lipstick is that?"- Of course, I am proud to tell them, YSL!!
hannah s.
UK
Review for: Volupte 32 more...
I love the smell of these lipsticks and these lipsticks are so nourishing. the lipstick texture isn't my favorite as it sits on top of the lips and is quite sheer, i prefer more creamy lipsticks like mac which is why i have more mac type ones that this
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
What's a good everyday color??