BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
Marlie B.
Review for: Volupte 20 more...
J'adore ce rouge a lèvre. Pour le prix payer , il vaut absolument la peine.bonne odeur. Très crémeux ce qui est excellent pour les lèvres. Couleur magnifique mais j'aurais aimé qu'il produise des couleurs plus foncés . Je recommande absolument
Glynnis A.
I love that it is so moisturizing on the lips and it actually stays for a long time. The packaging looks so luxurious. Tbh I collect these that's how much I love them!
Sarah Lauren N.
This lipstick is very comfortable, it doesn't last all day but that isn't something im looking for in a moisturizing lipstick. It is incredibly easy to apply and the packaging is gorgeous.
alla s.
It is a great product! Wearing it and feellllllllllll like STar . the best part is I still have color at the end of the day on my lips. It is great for summer .will see if it works out for me in the winter :-)
Katia P.
This has been my favourite lipstick for almost a year now. It's moisturizing like a lip balm but last all day like a lipstick. I love YSL products but this one has to be my favourite because it's so wearable.
Mallory O.
Love this lipstick!! Hydrates and doesn't flake. I find the colour has pretty great staying power. Price point is a bit high but it's worth it. Creamy texture and nice smell.
Alex M.
Port Elgin, ON
I've gone through 4 of these! Leaves my lips soft and shiny! If I could only use one lipstick for the rest of my life... It would be this #mycultclassics
Natasha M.
North York, Ontario
Review for: Volupte 20 more...
This lipstick is creamy, easy to apply and I love the colour! It's one of the most used lipsticks in my collection and is totally worth the extra bucks!
🔥 ~.
Nijmegen
Review for: Rose Infinite more...
It is very soft on Your lips and it smells delicious, mine is almost finished I Will definitly repurchase it. It was quite pricey but it was worth it.
Helen C.
Richmond Hill
My go to as a daily lipstick! Feels super silky on my lips and they have amazing colours. Only downside is that they are not that moisturizing.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?