BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
Jennifer C.
London
Absolutely love these lipsticks, the formula is light, comfortable on the lip, creamy and shiny. The colour range is good, with lots available. These lipsticks are more expensive but are of a high quality. The packaging is beautiful, would definitely recommend.
Katina M.
Winnipeg, MB
The best part of this lipstick is for sure the beautiful packaging. I've only bought one tube that I picked up at my local Sephora. I don't use it and that much so it's lasted me a long time. It met my expectations as it feels very nice and luxurious upon application and the colour pay-off is great. I would re-buy but only if the colour was perfect; there are lots of good lipsticks out there at a lower price point.
Mel M.
I love this lipstick! It's glossy and leaves a great tint on my lips. It is oh-so-easy to reapply and by the end of the day, you end up with a nice sheer tint of colour on your lips. It's a bit pricey but I find that the product is great and it smells wonderful too. A brand that is hard to come by in Malaysia, so I got mine in Singapore. Will definitely get some more when I travel again.
Hannah R.
Newbury Park, CA
Review for: Volupté Fall Look more...
I bought this lipstick a month ago-and it is by far my favorite lipstick purchase! The lipstick is so hydrating and moisturizing to the lips, and does not need to be reapplied very often (as I experienced with other brands of lipstick). The color choices are all gorgeous, I cannot say enough good things about this product!
Gale M.
Review for: Volupte 23 more...
You just cannot go wrong with this. Worth every penny, looks beautiful on, very moisturizing, great colors to choose from, there's nothing like using this, pretty on my vanity, too, and, when people see me taking it out of my purse for a quick touchup after dinner, they always say, "what kind of lipstick is that?"- Of course, I am proud to tell them, YSL!!
hannah s.
UK
Review for: Volupte 32 more...
I love the smell of these lipsticks and these lipsticks are so nourishing. the lipstick texture isn't my favorite as it sits on top of the lips and is quite sheer, i prefer more creamy lipsticks like mac which is why i have more mac type ones that this
Sandip A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Volupte 22 more...
These lipsticks are my addiction! Not only is the packaging beautiful, the product is standout as well! It's so creamy and nicely pigmently, extremely enjoyable to apply and scented pleasantly (watermelon-like). The lipstick feels great on the lips and gives a long-lasting shine.
Elaine K.
Brighton East
Love love love absolutely love the product. Long lasting but does not stain your lips and goes away when you eat something easy to apply glides on smooth, love the packaging love the gold and the centre colour of the packaging. I will definately recommend these to others.
marianel v.
katy, TX
Beautiful packaging with a small mirror on the special cover if you want to take a few things in your bag, bright lipstick is creamy and good flavor. Recommended 100%
Lucy B.
Norfolk
For school or work, this sheer silky lipstick is perfect. I knew I'd be purchasing more as soon as I'd tried them. I purchased mine from House of Fraser and will continue to go back there. Would like more nude shades though. Would definitely recommend.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?