BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

Marcella C.
Review for: Rose Infinite more...
This product is one of my favourites!!! I love it so much I want to buy the whole collection! I purchased at sephora and is super long lasting! I love the packing, it is luxurious and feels expensive. Would 110% buy it again
Mel S.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Review for: Other more...
This lipstick feels so luxurious. It has a really creamy and moisturising texture when applied. The price tag is a lot more than most lipsticks but it does last a long time. I would definitely buy again.
Charlotte A.
England
Shade 09, a lovely deep nude with rose undertones. This lipstick although is sheer, provides a perfect amount of coverage on a natural make up look, leaving the lips moisturised and soft. I will also use this lip product if I want to add abit of life to my lips, especially if a liquid lipstick is drying my lips out. Completely worth the splurge and intend to purchase more as these lipsticks are the perfect summer product.
Francisca F.
smoth on the lips , not a big color range and it will wear off asthe day goes but it moisturizes your lips andit gives them a pop of color! looks stunning just have to keep appliyng
Sophia A.
London, London
My favourite high end brand for a Lipstick. The packaging is stunning, the colours are gorgeous and the smell of the lipsticks are divine, 100% worth the money!!
Sandee C.
First off, the packaging is beyond beautiful! I love the gold and how luxurious it is. The formula is very creamy and glides onto the lips- it's comfortable to wear. The only thing is, it doesn't last as long so I find myself reapplying it quite often throughout the day. It's pretty pricey, but it's worth it!
Natasha L.
This is my favourite YSL formula for lipsticks. I know they are pricey but they are so moisturizing and easy to use. I don't even need a mirror. They are not the most long lasting, but for the way they feel I don't mind. I love the wash of colour they give, and would love to buy more.
Ariel T.
Markham, ON
This is literally one of my favorite lipstick of all time. They are really moisturizing and shiny when you put them on. I always love how fresh it looks. When it sets the shine goes away but the colour stays all day. Totally worth the money if you are looking for a high end lipstick.
Dee Z.
Vancouver
The colour looks GREAAAAAAt. And unlike many other lipsticks, this one leaves your lips moisturized throughout the day! It doesn't dry out, even without application of a lip balm beforehand. But I put it on just because its double locking in the moisture. But it stays on the whole days, and it doesn't smell strong either! Looooving it!
Ashleigh S.
I have the Rouge Volupte Shine in the shade 8 and this is a wonderful smooth lip stick. It is quite long lasting for the formula and I bought this at a House of Fraser store in the UK. It is so easy to use and just a swipe is lovely. I would buy this again as it was one of my favorite lipsticks for a very long time.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
What's a good everyday color??