BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
This is probably one of my favorite lipsticks I own because of the sparkly sheen thats on it. This lipstick is super moisturizing and long lasting and it seems like a hybrid between a tinted lip balm and a lipstick. It's not super pigmented which is actually a feature I love because it gives your lips a natural touch of color. I lost my first one but bought a second one cause it's definitely a staple in my bag!
Jennifer L.
My favourite lipstick at the moment! I prefer lipsticks with a glossy shine rather than a pigmented matte look. It keeps your lips feeling nourished all day because of the formula. I love these lipsticks from this range that I'd happily buy the whole collection!
Vhy T.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Volupte Shine-Red In Sunlight-One Size more...
I love the gloss that it gives my lips. Smooth and doesn't leave a mess. The case is so unique which goes well with the brand.  It doesn't dry out my lips and they have awesome colours. Pigmentation is amazing and wears beautifully. Definitely worth your money! Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick
Jacqueline P.
Redcar , North Yorkshire
Review for: 8 Pink In Confidence more...
A true luxury lipstick. The packaging is beautiful - you know you are using something special.  The lipstick is highly pigmented, hydrating and leaves a stunning glossy shine. I have no. 8 and it's a gorgeous pink nude. I'm definitely going to get more - love love love!!!
Shirley L.
Toronto
My absolute favorite our of all my lipsticks - it’s hydrating, pigmented (but not overly pigmented), and smells delicious. It suits my skin tone, and has amazing packaging. Again I would say to be careful to choose a shade you like the most, but it will last you for SEASONS!
Lara J.
This lipstick is really moisturizing, I love it! The packaging feels luxurious and does not open in my purse, which is a real plus! I have dry lips, and it does not make them drier, contrary to matte lipstick. I would definitely buy again. Only the smell is a but too strong for me, which is way I put only 4 stars.
Nimra F.
The YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Range of lipsticks ranges from pinks to purples. I have the Shade 12. And its a sheer finish. It is kinda glossy. It looks pretty on the lips but I prefer a matte lipstick.
Ellie D.
Leigh, Greater Manchester
Review for: Coral Intuitive more...
Gorgeous packaging, so luxurious & pretty. Nice sheer coral colour that is perfect with a light makeup look.

I use this on the days I don't want to wear a full on lipstick as it feels so light but still makes me look put together.

Simply love it!
Nicole N.
Review for: 8 Pink In Confidence more...
My favorite lipstick/gloss ever. If you don't like mattes this is for you. It's like a lipgloss with medium shine and no sticky mess. It kind of stains my lips which is fine with me. Even the hot pink, which typically I hate pinks, looks amazing.
Sofia R.
Lisboa
I really like these lipsticks. I own a few different shades and I love each and every one. This product gives your lips a pop of color, leaves your lips feeling hydrated and it's long lasting. One thing that I really love about this lipstick line by YSL is how comfortable they are to wear during the whole day. Definitely a favorite!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
What's a good everyday color??