BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
BIAH M.
Barlow Road, Manchester
Review for: Volupté more...
This is the first item I bought from YSL, I got it at Selfridges. It's also the first time I bought a non-matte lipstick, the colour was gorgeous and it stayed on too. The texture was lovely, it wasn't too tacky. Plus side - smelt nice too :D
Ipek A.
Review for: Coral in Touch more...
Perfect autumnal lipstick! I have a weird lip shape and I hate using a lip pencil. With this product, you don’t need a lip pencil and it’s super moisturising, which is ideal for cold weathers to come. Really luxe packaging too.
Alexandria C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Rose In Tension more...
Great lipstick. Super moisturizing. Eventually turns into a lip stain when it wears off. Has a nice scent but it is quite strong. Price is is on the high side but what else do you expect when you’re purchasing YSL. Will repurchase.
Yvette S.
Bradford
Love this lipstick! It feels so nice on my lips and it glides on easily. I don’t need to reapply it often. It’s got such a nice pigment as well! I’ve bought it several times because it’s worth the money.
Ashleigh B.
Duncan, BC
I purchased my shade at Sephora and I’m in love. It feels, smells and looks incredible! My only drawback to this creamy, pigmented lipstick is that I wish it stayed on longer than it does.
Sophia A.
London, London
My favourite high end brand for a Lipstick. The packaging is stunning, the colours are gorgeous and the smell of the lipsticks are divine, 100% worth the money!!
Yaein S.
Vancouver
Very moisturising with beautiful colors. What more do you want! Applies on very smoothly. You get wide selection of colors so hard to not find the color you want!
Packaging could feel little heavy compared to other lipsticks but looks beautiful and you know which color you are grabbing without opening the cap because packaging shows you the color on its side, nvm the fact that it might be slightly different from the actual color of the lip products.
Definitely recommend this product if you are looking for moisutrizing LIP color product!

vivian s.
Sofia
This is beyond beautiful as the experience of applying it is a dream! It is silky, deliciously textured, and has a light scent which is not over-powering. It doesn't irritate my sensitive lips, either. For me, everything else which I tried previously to this product, went out the window. I purchased the YSL Dangerous Pink 112 which is vibrantly between a pink and a red, making it incredibly versatile for a whole range of events and occasions. In fact, I would go as far to say that it is my HG lip gloss which I am able to wear throughout the year.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nude in Private more...
Nice and comfortable, also moisturizing, but not long wearing at all. It only lasts for about 2 hours if you don't drink or eat. So you have to reapply pretty often. Still like the shine it gives, but I don't think it's worth the money if you are not a collector or packaging junkie like me. The packaging in bomb! Got mine at Sephora.
Sandee C.
First off, the packaging is beyond beautiful! I love the gold and how luxurious it is. The formula is very creamy and glides onto the lips- it's comfortable to wear. The only thing is, it doesn't last as long so I find myself reapplying it quite often throughout the day. It's pretty pricey, but it's worth it!
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?