BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
Rayel B.
Chipley , FL
I am a lip productaholic! I am super picky and seem to always be looking for the perfect shade and texture. I HAVE FOUND IT! I purchased this from Sephora and I'm thankful I did! My new favorite. I also like the brands Bite Beauty and it cosmetics for lip products.
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
Review for: Volupte 22 more...
Such a great vibrant lip color ! I use a lip conditioner from Mac before applying for a even longer lasting color ! The packaging is beautiful and feels great on the lips I would totally buy it again in other shades as well !
Kristine W.
Valencia , CA
This lipstick looks and feels so great! The only downside I found was that I needed to reapply it throughout the day. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out the lips. It is a little pricey but the look and feel is worth it.
Kathleen G.
ANN ARBOR, MI
UMPHHH this solid to serum formula goes on SOO smoothly, almost like a balm. Plus, when the moist finish dries later on, the pigment is still there as if I had just put it on! I still like reapplying to feel the moisture of the formula but this is one of my go-to daily lip products!
Jennifer E.
Not too goopy, not too thick, not too shiney, but not too matte. It's the Goldilocks formula for lipstick because it's really more a balm in terms of opacity and texture. The smell is also great. The cost is the main drawback (because you can get something just as nice for a third the price) but sometimes a girl really wants a gold YSL tube in her purse, you know?
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I love the texture and the feel of this lipstick. The formula is very smooth and silky on the lips so that it doesn't dehydrate the lips. Also, it wears off evenly. In addition, the scent is amazing but i find it that if wears out in 15 -20 minutes. Overall it lived up to it cost ( I got it for about $35).
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: Volupte 22 more...
The colors are fabulous, but like all lipsticks this too gets on my teeth. I can only use YSL glossy stains because they do not get on my teeth. The staying power is decent though. Colors are pigmented and rich.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL
Review for: Volupte 20 more...
Super pigmented and super shiny! They feel very moisturizing on the lips! I little pricey but very much worth it! Packaging is super nice but highly fragranced. I recommend this to anyone who is willing to splurge!
Julia M.
Review for: Volupte 23 more...
This stuff is just plain fab- pigmentation is out of this world, glides across your lips, and feels like silk. Better than silk, actually! It's one of the most nourishing non balm products I've used on my lips!
Kaycee S.
This lipstick is very pigmented and creamy. The color pay off is great but I find myself having to reapply often. The price is high but when it comes to makeup, I feel you get what you pay for. This brand carries my go-to daily nude lipstick.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?