Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick
By Yves Saint Laurent
Reagan C.

Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?

Londyn T.
Londyn T.
New Albany, OH
1 year, 9 months ago
I think they are worth the money! The color is great and by the end of the day your lips are feeling so soft! I have a hard time finding a lip product in general that really seems to cure my lips and I found it in this product. With all the oil that's in it it really makes a difference! Not the mention the rich color that YSL is known for :)
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
1 year, 10 months ago
This product has a luminous shine with great comfort. Moisture stays for up to 8 hrs. There are 14 shades. I would recommend it. I hope my comment helped.