BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

New Spring Shades Rose Intime and Ambre Indecent. Introducing Rouge Volupté Shine. Give in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for 8 hours of hydration. Anti-oxidants and emollients help condition and soften lips. see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • What's a good everyday color?? 1 Answers
  • Are these very pigmented?? 3 Answers
Joanna C.
Review for: Other
I have been wearing the shade 46 Orange Perfecto for the last two years and I have to say that I absolutely love this shade. It is the perfect coral, in my opinion, with just the perfect amount of red in it. The formula of the lipstick itself is so moisturizing and doesn't emphasize my chapped lips at all. In fact it moisturizes my lips so I love that I don't have to carry around  separate lip balm when I wear this color. So many of my friends have asked what this lipstick is and I have recommended it to so many people.
Mia D.
Review for: 8 Pink In Confidence
A friend gifted me this lipstick and I absolutely love it. Moisturizes and gives your lips shine. They have so many shades to choose from, which I am going to look to purchasing more in darker shades. I adore the packaging ( it's so fancy ) and it would be great if they came in refill form to keep using the same lipstick packaging.
Narumi T.
Review for: Pink in Paris
I enjoy this lipstick very much. I love the pigment, the texture, and nice shimmer. I got this as gift and unfortunately does not much my skin color so much. However, I absolutely give this product 5 stars. Perfect product with beautiful case, gorgeous scent. It is high end brand, but I’m confident it’s worth it!
Linda C.
Review for: Beige Instinct
This shade is so pretty on so many different skin tones! The lipstick is easy to apply, very creamy, and opaque. The packaging is very sleek, and very eye catching when it comes out of your purse. I get asked a lot what brand it is!
S R.
Addison, IL
Review for: Volupte 23
Very luxurious produce. Glides on the lips smoothly and is very pigmented. There is a fragrance with this product, which doesn’t bother me personally. The packaging is beautiful and has weight. Color doesn’t last too long.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Nude in Private
This product is overpriced simply because it's a luxury brand. I purchased it from Nordstrom. It does not have much pigment, it is quite sheer and definitely needs to be worn with a liner. It comes off VERY easily. I would not buy again. Was not really worth the price. I ended up disposing of it and keeping the YSL band ring instead so I guess that's the only good that came out of it. However, I think it is important to mention that the colors are beautiful and I did wear #9 on my wedding day, and it looked beautiful in photos.
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Limited-Edition Volupte, Nude in Private, Coral in Touch
These are my favorite lipsticks, hands down. They smell so good, like a fruity type of scent, and I'm kind of addicted to it. Also, they just feel so hydrating and they make my lips look so smooth and healthy. And even though a lot of lip shades don't look too great on me, because I'm pretty fair but have really red lips, all of the shades I have tried here look good on me. I don't know how YSL does it, but they knocked it out of the park with the formula, not to mention, this is the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen. If you're hesitant because of the price, get one during the Sephora sale, I promise you won't regret it.
Sabrina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so luxurious, on so many levels. Firstly, it fetches for a pretty penny: over $40 each. However, the price is reflected in the immaculate packaging, the formula, the scent, and of course, the brand YSL. The line comes in a vast range of shades and they're all very smooth and sheer. You can build up the color if you like. These are not very long lasting because they are so moisturizing. I love mine and will continue to purchase. Makes a great gift as well.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This melon fruity scent is way too strong for me. It's like you are eating perfume. The color slips and slides around its so glossy. If this was a $5 drugstore lipstick it wouldn't be terrible but even Maybelline lipsticks are way better than this in terms of finish feel and longevity. The colors are pretty but some are streaky and the price is too high for its low performance. You are paying for pretty packaging. Guerlain Kiss Kiss are amazing luxury lipsticks.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically always like my lips to have a liquid look rather than matte. I think that's why I like this product so much! It just glides on and is oh so soft and smooth. There are many colors available to find your perfect shade. I am a huge YSL fan and have yet to come across a bad product from them. They are a bit of a splurge but the quality of the brand (and the packaging) just make it all worth it. You cant help but feel beautiful when wearing this lipstick.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this have a good colour pay off?
Karen C.
Are these very pigmented??
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Would this look good on medium skin tones? Does it last long?
Reagan C.
Are these worth the $$$? What shades do you recommend? How long do they stay on the lips?
Alissa C.
Providence, RI
Is this color more like a red or orange?