BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An extremely smooth and creamy lipstick with a formula that transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches the lips. One of these Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 is sure to be your new signature color: they're sensual, radiant, and strong. With shades that drench the lips with densely pigmented color and a unique color-shine complex, lips are visibly smoothed, plumped, and radiant with luminous satin color. It's made with a long-lasting and highly comfortable formula that contains SPF 15.

• Are these worth the money?2 Answers
  • Anyone know typically how long would it last without having to re...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the hype is it worth the money ??3 Answers
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
Review for: 1 Nude Beige
(I always get lots of compliments and strangers asking me what colour I'm wearing) I was at Sephora for endless hours and purchased a good 20 lipsticks that I thought might be similar NOTHING compares to YSL ROUGE VOLUPTE!! The silky feeling on my lips, the fact that it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry, the highly pigmented beautiful colour.. I mean I can go on and on. Please YSL don't ever discontinue this beauty. I don't know what I will do. A must buy!
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Vivian D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Other
I have #31 - rose innocent and #35 - fuchsia in grunge and am in love. I’m amazed at how beautiful the colors are and how long they last on your lips. The fuchsia stains my lips all day so I don’t have to reapply if I don’t want to. The color isn’t so bright but still stands out. As for the rose innocent that’s more of a natural softer color which I love when I’m going to something soft and a little more subtle. These babies last all day if you need them too and my lifts rarely feel dry since there’s oil incorporated into the lipstick already. I also forgot to mention the smell of them is devine. The price for these may be a bit steep but well worth the price!
Jennifer H.
Review for: 7 Lingerie Pink
It's everything a woman would want! Beautiful design, perfect for just a hint of color on the lips, even hydrating, and simply feels amazing on the lips. I've gotten all of my friends to purchase as well, after seeing its application on my lips and the design.
Kasey L.
Piscataway , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging feels luxurious and I love how creamy this lipstick feels. However, I don’t feel like it lasts a long time on me. I found myself having to reapply a bunch of times throughout the day, and it does transfer quite a bit.
Jinan T.
Review for: 13 Peach Passion, 34 Rose Asarine, 1 Nude Beige
LOVE LOVE LOVE how hydrating these lipsticks are! The packaging is my favorite of any lipstick I have ever seen, and the color is very natural and sheer. These are my go to lipsticks for everyday, such as school and work. Doesn't have a heavy feel like some lipsticks do, instead it glides on so smooth and feels hydrating
Daphne W.
Review for: 8 Fetish Pink
I love how these sheer colors are so beautiful!!! It goes on silky smooth and moisturizers my lips wonderfully with light color. I can't say enough about how much I love this!!! Highly recommend!!
Anas R.
Review for: 1 Nude Beige
Hhhhhhhhhhhhh in the universe in-built ooh its like the same song for me that is so cute when it is time to be the first and I want you liked me so well I am so
Nancy H.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are pigmented but the formula is way too smooth for me it ends up moving around a lot. This is not a matte finish but it is too thin I feel like the lipstick slides off right away and that's not long lasting and I do not recommend them. You can get a better lipstick for a better price.
Briana S.
Review for: 1 Nude Beige
These lipsticks are gorgeous! From the heavy, gold packaging to the beautiful colors, these do not disappoint. They are glossy and leave behind a bit of a stain after awhile, so the color isn't completely gone. These lippies are definitely a luxury item but worth the splurge!
Sarah K.
Los ANgeles, CA
Review for: 15 Extreme Coral
Color is bright and beatiful. Unfortuntely, if you touch it at all, it will smear. I try to wear an all over lipliner to keep this from happening, but the lipstick will still bleed. For the price, I think there are better options out there. But the color is gorgeous at least.
Yvonne L.
Santa Cruz, CA
How much do these retail for?
Moses
Palm Harbor, FL
How does it feel on the lips?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Are these worth the price?
Dominique D.
Do you have to wear this with a lip liner?
Emma P.