BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #84 in Lipstick

An extremely smooth and creamy lipstick with a formula that transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches the lips. One of these Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 is sure to be your new signature color: they're sensual, radiant, and strong. With shades that drench the lips with densely pigmented color and a unique color-shine complex, lips are visibly smoothed, plumped, and radiant with luminous satin color. It's made with a long-lasting and highly comfortable formula that contains SPF 15.

• Anyone know typically how long would it last without having to re...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the hype is it worth the money ??3 Answers
  • I wanna try this brand, how is it?3 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Christy N.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
I love this brand so much, I don't even know where to start! If I had to pick a favorite lip product of all time, this would be it. I like sheer color a majority of the time and the rouge volupte shines are phenominal . I can barely get past the packaging which is absolutely gorgeous. Besides being gorgeous, I've never, ever had a problem with the twisting mechanism, the product getting stuck or mashed into the cap, any melting, the lid becoming loose, or the case scratching. The colors are gorgeous, I get enough color from the first swipe, but a second swipe will add more color. It's slightly moisturizing, not slippery or dry at all, and lasts 3 to 4 hours, probably a bit longer if no drinking, which is perfectly acceptable for a sheer lip. They apply like silk, no patchiness, no bad taste or scent, hands down one of my favorite cosmetic products of all time!!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, a moisturizing base is a must with this product. If you have perfect lips, great, but since most people don't a nice exfoliating sugar coat before gliding this on is perfect. Now this product is great! It glides on so easily and the color is fantastic. Well worth the $37 at Sephora currently. My favorite colors are Corail a Porter, Rouge Tuxedo, and Rose St Germain. This is a shiny lippy with a slight tint of each color, layer for a more intense color but I like a single layer for an every day tint in a variety of shades. I will buy these until they discontinue which I hope never happens!! Go out and try them if you have a Sephora near you!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Thought that these were okay. I've tried better, more affordable lipsticks though. I love the color selection; however, not a huge fan of the scent (I normally don't mind scented lip products, but for some reason this one doesn't work for me). Likewise, I never felt like these were moisturizing enough. My lips always felt chapped, and with other lipstick brands...whether or not they disclose being moisturizing they just worked better than these. So sad. :( the packaging alone is so luxe...just wished the products worked better for me.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
These lipsticks pack a punch when it comes to pigment! They apply so smoothly and in such a creamy way and have so much color payoff to them that touch ups are few and far between! The shade range could be better but the lipsticks themselves are absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention the very luxe, very high end packaging! My only issue with these lipsticks is that the actual lipstick is round - rather than a traditional lipstick that comes to a point - which can make application around the cupid's bow a little tricky.
tracy z.
tracy z.
Review for: ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Lipstick
So i have a love/hate relationship with this lipstick. When i frist brought it from Sephora, i loved. The color, the creaminess and the texture. However after wearing it for a while, i realize this is not a great formula for me. After wearing it for couple times, i realize the color going into my lines and made it look super wrinkle, and the weird thing is this lipstick dry my lips out. Especially after wearing for couple days in a row. Love so much things about it but i guess it was not right for me.
D H.
D H.
I got the number 15. Wow---- I completely understand why people rant and rave about YSL lipsticks. This lipstick is so beautiful. The packaging is immaculate -- seriously to die for. The color is rich and vibrant. The lipstick is moisturizing, smooth, and just all around incredible. Yes, it's a high price point.. But a year later, the lipstick is still just as moisturizing and amazing - and it hasn't dried out. I love love love this product. If you're going to splurge, this lipstick is amazing!
Javan H.
Javan H.
I recently got a few shades of this product and I really enjoy it. The colors aren't too pigmented. They're more like a tinted balm than a lipstick, but they do look really pretty and can be layered for a more vibrant look. I took a point away because they are not long-lasting. I feel like my lipstick started disappearing after an hour. So if you don't mind reapplying often, definitely go for it! They feel smooth on the lips and look really pretty.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
The best thing about YSL lipsticks is that they are super smooth and slide on like a lip balm. I have never used one that left my lips dry or flaky. I didn't give this lipstick more than three stars though because you do have to reapply this lipstick quite a bit throughout the day with regular eating and drinking but also because lots of people don't like the scent. It really perfume-y which can bother some people, but doesn't personally bother me.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
While there is not a large color selection in this YSL formula, it is definitely what I consider their best formula. The soft scent of papaya or mango is just amazing and the sheen that this formula leaves on your lips is nearly perfection. This is a gorgeous lipstick and you really can't go wrong. All the YSL formulas are great but this one, I think, is the best and I wish they brought back more colors into the collection.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Lipstick
These lipsticks smell amazing. So, that's a good first impression! They are available in so many different colors and work like a lipstick and lip gloss to condition your lips while giving them the prettiest tint. The packaging is ADORABLE, you'll feel fancy whenever you put this on, there isn't a doubt about it. It's a little bit expensive, but it's more of a treat yourself item anyway. I'd recommend it!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Santa Cruz, CA
How much do these retail for?
Moses
Moses
Palm Harbor, FL
How does it feel on the lips?
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Do you have to wear this with a lip liner?
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Are these worth the price?
Emma P.