Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick - No. 01 Red Strass uploaded by Joné K.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Lorena B.
columbus
The pigmentation in this is amazing the only I saw is a little difficult you need use correctly because maybe some is out the lips you need to clean immediately.
Melissa M.
I received a mini size of this lipstick when I purchased another one of their products from Nordstrom. I like the color and formula of the lipstick. It lasts a decent amount of time however it has a very strong perfume smell that does not dissipate.
Natalia G.
East Windsor, NJ
Red my favorite color, and this is one of my favorite lipsticks... the product have a excellent quality and it's easy to apply also the color in your lips looks amazing. I love it and I use it all the time. I bought in Macy's
Kaitlin F.
Love this your red lipstick is one of my favorite rides like a pop but it's like if you know what I need I bought mine at a mall I forget which store but it was at a mall in Holyoke I do recommend this to all the girls and guys that love sheer but very dramatic…
Brenda G.
I love these lipsticks. They are the perfect shade of red. It's very easy to apply. Love the packaging. It's very shiny. It is long lasting until you eat or drink. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jenea C.
Overall I enjoyed this lipstick- the formula felt nice on my lips, the color looked good and the packaging looks and feels very high end. I've only given it three stars however because there are other more affordable brands with lipsticks equal to if not better the this one. It didn't knock my socks off enough to justify the price tag.
Kimberly K.
It's an amazing color the red is extremely vibrant and it was long wearing. It remained on lips for a long time even after eating and drinking. I have already recommended it to some of my friends and family because I always receive so many compliments of how beautiful it looks on me.
wellimgtom c.
Exelente cobertura, com um toque seco mio aveludado, cor viva, com um cheiro agradável formato que auxilia na aplicação além de ser de uma marca renomada e já conhecida no mercado porém não acessível em questão de preço.
Brooke L.
This lipstick goes on like a dream and is the first ysl lipstick I've ever tried. The formula is very smooth and if you don't like the way matte liquid lipsticks feel, then give this a try!
Ruby R.
New York
I always feel fancy just buy the bottle it's in forget the color the way it's presented makes me feel very chic and makes me want to show it all the time or my friends especially when it gets on my lips