BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An ultra-shiny, hydrating lipstick with gliding properties. Highlights lips with luxurious, sparkling color. Lightweight texture with smoothing & moisturizing effects. Gives rich, long wearing color & luminosity for lips. Redefines lips while ensuring comfort & protection from UV rays. Available with a wide range of trendy colors.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick
  • "Loved it. Very shiny and moisturizing. Slides very smoothly and comfortably on the lips. The color looks amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "This Rouge lipstick is long lasting and has a beautiful shine to it. I highly recommend it. " in 10 reviews
  • "one of the best lipsticks i have ever used. highly pigmented. amazingly smooth on the lips. very creamy and fabulous. it stays on for long. veryyy long and is very moisturising. got it from paris gallery dubai. i would buy all the range if i could really. " in 6 reviews
  • "Nice and shiny while also being natural looking. This lipstick goes on easily and has pretty good staying power - especially given that it is on the shiny side and not matte. Plus, the lipstick case is nice!" in 3 reviews
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
Okay now we talkin about high-end all I can tell you guys is this lipstick I took a big risk I remember thinking oh my gosh it's expensive is it going to work is not but I cannot cut you know you can never go wrong with this brand it lasts this forever away with it did not come off most lipsticks they do I also give it the very long lasting for the price is all worth it
Zoe W.
One of my thrills in life is this product it just it works so very good I really love it this is one my favorite brands it always does what it says it’s going to do soft it works it’s infective it’s a great product great value I would love you to buy that product I would commend to anybody
Careen L.
Paterson , NJ
Beautiful color, full shine. I buy again and again. Been using longer than I can remember. Purchased the first time in Bergdorfs I believe. You get what you pay for and this is worth every penny.
Gabriela A.
I have this lipstick for a very long time, and today I have encouraged you to do your due review!I tell them that it is the first thing I have tried from YSL, I never dared to try their products until my aunt gave me this lipstick, what can I say about it ?, I liked it enough, despite the tone that I Gave was a terracotta and was not so youthful for my taste, but is perfect for a simple and professional finishing makeup. Its pigmentation has seemed excellent, the product is easily distributed by your lips and lasts at least 4 hours without touching up (while you are not drinking or eating anything)Do I recommend it ?, Yes, the presentation is super glam and I think it is worth having it in your makeup case!
Valerie B.
Houston
Quality, class and pigmentation in one tube of lipstick. These are the best lipsticks on the market! If your into luxury brands this lipstick does not disappoint! The shade range is amazing! I would definitely recommend this!
Ericka Q.
east windsor
I love this lipstick it is very colorful and tinted. It makes me feel good and it is very hydrating. It lasts all day and it does not get chapped or edgy. It is very lasting and the packaging is so beautiful.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color and moisturizes my lips.
Araceli P.
Braselton, GA
This lipstick is so cute and classy looking. I do think it’s kinda pricey but what do you expect for being ysl. It is definitely good to apply. It met my expectations.
Lorena B.
columbus
The pigmentation in this is amazing the only I saw is a little difficult you need use correctly because maybe some is out the lips you need to clean immediately.
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beautiful shine without being sticky and the color is perfectly pigmented. The packaging is very nice and makes you feel glamorous when you pull out the tube to put it on. I also like that I can feel in my purse that I have the "right one" because the tube feel different than the rest.