BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An ultra-shiny, hydrating lipstick with gliding properties. Highlights lips with luxurious, sparkling color. Lightweight texture with smoothing & moisturizing effects. Gives rich, long wearing color & luminosity for lips. Redefines lips while ensuring comfort & protection from UV rays. Available with a wide range of trendy colors.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick
  • "Loved it. Very shiny and moisturizing. Slides very smoothly and comfortably on the lips. The color looks amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "This Rouge lipstick is long lasting and has a beautiful shine to it. I highly recommend it. " in 10 reviews
  • "one of the best lipsticks i have ever used. highly pigmented. amazingly smooth on the lips. very creamy and fabulous. it stays on for long. veryyy long and is very moisturising. got it from paris gallery dubai. i would buy all the range if i could really. " in 6 reviews
  • "Nice and shiny while also being natural looking. This lipstick goes on easily and has pretty good staying power - especially given that it is on the shiny side and not matte. Plus, the lipstick case is nice!" in 3 reviews
Martha M.
Yvest Saints Laurente Rouge puré shine Sheeran lipstick, i do like And It didnt Skip the most esential of makeup when is about líps IS the spf 15, yes!!🌸 It comes in a Nice golden packages And this onE IS a Sheer color tone, i use before applying it a moisture lipstick, glossy, shiny, deposits enough color in the líps look very shine And easy to apply 🌺
Khyree R.
Belmont
I love the Yves Saint Laurent It’s totally my color , matches my lip tone. And since I’m a dancer it looks amazing on stage whenever I perform in front of a crowd of about 2,000 people. I’d totally go for this again and I really recommend that all you people out there should totally try this lipstick. Shout out to Yves Saint Laurent
Wendy D.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this product at Sephora and absolutely loved it! You know how some lipsticks make your lips look cracked well this one doesn’t! It goes on so smoothly that it feels so nice on the lips. Let me just say that the packaging is also gorgeous! I haven’t found a thing I dislike about it. I would definitely purchase this again.
Enny O.
Houston
Ohh, I’m a big sucker for YSL! The products usually but not always a hit for me. I got the rouge pure shine last from the actual website w/a discount code they sent to my email. Funny, I’m not really a big fan of glossy/shiny to the sun & back kinda gal, this is good. Most of my lipglosses are from YSL & Victoria’s Secret. These are lipsticks mixed w/gloss all in one.
Amy  .
Kennesaw
OKAY-- I know its way too expensive. Yes there's plenty of great brands with cheaper products, but this lipstick is luxurious as the price tag. You can FEEL how nice it is putting it on. Its like rubbing your lips with lotion. I only buy it in daily colors that I'll get a lot of use out of.
Angie A.
YsL never disappoints me I love all their collections their lipsticks are sooo amazing with the best quality. It’s very creamy and very easy to apply. I would always buy from their collection. I always use the lip stick for special occasions.
Marisa B.
Maple Valley, WA
This is the ultimate lipstick to make you feel happy. Beautiful container, lovely scent and moisturizing color. I love using this. It's a luxury brand (and sells for a luxury price) but very much worth the splurge.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Ysl is so luxurious, you can tell as soon as you hold this product it’s weighty and screams elegance. The formula is great and is very comfortable on the lips. Every color is gorgeous and a great addition to anyone’s makeup kit.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a gorgeous mostly sheer lipstick to enhance your natural color. It’s very light, but has color staying power and provides decent hydration as well. It’s a cinch to use and I’d purchase it again!
Dani V.
Kansas City
I read in a fashion magazine that this was the favorite color for actress Eva Mendes, I liked her look so I gave it a try. It is very pale; however it was a nice change for me, I usually wear pink. Yes I would recommend it. The texture of this lipstick is awesome, I never paid this much for a tube of lipstick; however I ordered it again to carry one in my purse. I love it, it is so smooth.