BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An ultra-shiny, hydrating lipstick with gliding properties. Highlights lips with luxurious, sparkling color. Lightweight texture with smoothing & moisturizing effects. Gives rich, long wearing color & luminosity for lips. Redefines lips while ensuring comfort & protection from UV rays. Available with a wide range of trendy colors.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick
  • "Loved it. Very shiny and moisturizing. Slides very smoothly and comfortably on the lips. The color looks amazing. " in 10 reviews
  • "This Rouge lipstick is long lasting and has a beautiful shine to it. I highly recommend it. " in 10 reviews
  • "one of the best lipsticks i have ever used. highly pigmented. amazingly smooth on the lips. very creamy and fabulous. it stays on for long. veryyy long and is very moisturising. got it from paris gallery dubai. i would buy all the range if i could really. " in 6 reviews
  • "Nice and shiny while also being natural looking. This lipstick goes on easily and has pretty good staying power - especially given that it is on the shiny side and not matte. Plus, the lipstick case is nice!" in 3 reviews
Khyree R.
Belmont
I love the Yves Saint Laurent It’s totally my color , matches my lip tone. And since I’m a dancer it looks amazing on stage whenever I perform in front of a crowd of about 2,000 people. I’d totally go for this again and I really recommend that all you people out there should totally try this lipstick. Shout out to Yves Saint Laurent
Wendy D.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this product at Sephora and absolutely loved it! You know how some lipsticks make your lips look cracked well this one doesn’t! It goes on so smoothly that it feels so nice on the lips. Let me just say that the packaging is also gorgeous! I haven’t found a thing I dislike about it. I would definitely purchase this again.
Angie A.
YsL never disappoints me I love all their collections their lipsticks are sooo amazing with the best quality. It’s very creamy and very easy to apply. I would always buy from their collection. I always use the lip stick for special occasions.
Marisa B.
Maple Valley, WA
This is the ultimate lipstick to make you feel happy. Beautiful container, lovely scent and moisturizing color. I love using this. It's a luxury brand (and sells for a luxury price) but very much worth the splurge.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a gorgeous mostly sheer lipstick to enhance your natural color. It’s very light, but has color staying power and provides decent hydration as well. It’s a cinch to use and I’d purchase it again!
Dani V.
Kansas City
I read in a fashion magazine that this was the favorite color for actress Eva Mendes, I liked her look so I gave it a try. It is very pale; however it was a nice change for me, I usually wear pink. Yes I would recommend it. The texture of this lipstick is awesome, I never paid this much for a tube of lipstick; however I ordered it again to carry one in my purse. I love it, it is so smooth.
Valentina C.
Gainesville, GA
Okay now we talkin about high-end all I can tell you guys is this lipstick I took a big risk I remember thinking oh my gosh it's expensive is it going to work is not but I cannot cut you know you can never go wrong with this brand it lasts this forever away with it did not come off most lipsticks they do I also give it the very long lasting for the price is all worth it
Araceli P.
Braselton, GA
This lipstick is so cute and classy looking. I do think it’s kinda pricey but what do you expect for being ysl. It is definitely good to apply. It met my expectations.
Dulcie M.
I love it. Goes on smoothly with a beautiful color. Yes it is long lasting. I went a whole day without having to reapply. It has beautiful packing. This is my favorite brand. Very easy to appl just like any other lipstick. I would highly recommend to others.
Zoe W.
One of my thrills in life is this product it just it works so very good I really love it this is one my favorite brands it always does what it says it’s going to do soft it works it’s infective it’s a great product great value I would love you to buy that product I would commend to anybody