BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Revolutionary color. Shine. Hold. A lip color revolution. Rouge pur couture vernis à lèvres. The answer for women who want it all. Those who refuse to compromise. Women who want to have lips infused with the most gorgeous colors and a totally new kind of shine. To reveal the true beauty of their lips with sublime sophistication and transparency. Skin-deep color and a wet look that lasts and lasts. Not exactly lipstick, not exactly gloss, and so much more than a simple lip stain, Yves Saint Laurent rouge pur couture vernis à lèvres is a whole new way to make up lips. In its precious black bottle, it could be taken for nail polish. This new go-everywhere talisman is applied with an applicator with a totally surprising shape. Incredibly simple yet really sophisticated. Rouge pur couture vernis à lèvres technology helping to boost both color and shine. Women can have it all, in one little magic wand. The only lipstick capable of giving lips a stunning new shine, a deep, intense color that's ultra sheer and ever so long lasting. see more...

• I hate it when strands of my hair gets caught on my lips when I w...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Laquers?1 Answers
  • I have used YSL Opium for many years, I love it but it is a scent...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
May L.
Arlington, TX
Review for: 6 camel croisiere, À Lèvres more...
I love ysl rn because of this lip taint that I brought. I don’t usually use lip taint but this one is the best. It’s so good and long lasting. Hydroelectric was perfect. I would definitely but again. Love it!
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
I definitely didn't feel like this lip stain lived up to the hype. I purchased this product thinking it would have been better than the glossy lip stain. This product was blotchy just like the other one, and there was no high-impact vinyl shine. I had to spread the color across my lips to even out the color. I didn't return it because I threw away the packaging in excitement. I just knew this one was going to be a winner. I still love the YSL makeup so I'll keep buying their products. Just won't be purchase the Vinyl Cream and the Glossy Lip Stains. They are not worth the hype.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is my FAVORITE lip stain. It has a nice shine and it stays on forever through everything. The colors are gorgeous. When I'm needing a lip color that'll last, I reach for the YSL stains. And with all YSL, the packaging is gorgeous. It's pricey, yes, but you get what you pay for!
kmc M.
Rockaway Park, NY
I love this stuff! It's a stain that applies almost like a gloss. It is easy to apply and use. I really like the color pay off. I own 3 of these because I thought I lost my first one, went to buy another and then bought another color another time. Id reccomend.
Patricia S.
Lovely and elegant color! Bought this shade for my mom and i can't wait to get it for myself. I love the way this lipgloss looks and how it feels it's glossy but not sticky. A bit expensive but do recommend it big time
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This product was my first introduction into the long wearing, liquid lipstick type of category.

I like how the applicator hugs the contours of my lips really well, making it to where I get it even application of color. I also enjoy that there are many colors to choose from.

Unfortunately, this is not superlong wearing. This may be due to the fact that it is more of a gloss and then it is a matte finish.

However, I like it enough that I have two colors of this, and I would totally buy them again when I run out.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
(The top shade is 202 and the bottom is 32)

These lipstains work great for staining and staying on! I can fall asleep (only happened once) with this one and wake up with the same amount on! My only issue is the weird smells it gives off... almost like stale alcohol.
Rox H.
I have six colors of the YSL Glossy Stains because they are beautiful. I wear these when I don't want to worry about lipstick maintenance all day because it leaves a stain and doesn't wear off weirdly when drinking/eating/talking. The trick to this product is applying in thin layers. It is very buildable, but the applicator has a lot of product on it and it can go on uneven if you aren't careful. Wipe some of the excess on the tube and apply a thin layer. Apply multiple thin layers until you reach the desired color. So pretty. Love these!
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
These are amazing. I have 3 colors of these and they are a gel consistency. THey go on smooth and stay wet, but don't transfer and stain your lips. You can run your hand across your lips and the color won't transfer. As a tip, Loreal has a product just like this that works exactly the same. I think Loreal owns YSL so I'm sure they are the same product, just much cheaper.
Julie J.
Lakeland , FL
What a versatile lip product! I love my glossy stain in coral. I get the shine of a gloss, the longevity of a stain and the application ease of a lipstick. The scent is something I look forward to with each uncapping: like a fine liqueur. YSL glossy lip stain travels well in purses and cosmetics bags, won't melt in the Florida heat and has elegant yet sturdy packaging. I hope to collect all the colors.
Prachi B.
Does it feel sticky on your lips?
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Is this super glossy?
Jeannie L.
Is it a smooth application, pigmented, and worth the $$$? This color looks amazing. Does it go well with tanned skin?
rachael d.
Shreveport, LA
Is this worth the money?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this pretty on your lips? What is this compared to in MAC