BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Revolutionary color. Shine. Hold. A lip color revolution. Rouge pur couture vernis à lèvres. The answer for women who want it all. Those who refuse to compromise. Women who want to have lips infused with the most gorgeous colors and a totally new kind of shine. To reveal the true beauty of their lips with sublime sophistication and transparency. Skin-deep color and a wet look that lasts and lasts. Not exactly lipstick, not exactly gloss, and so much more than a simple lip stain, Yves Saint Laurent rouge pur couture vernis à lèvres is a whole new way to make up lips. In its precious black bottle, it could be taken for nail polish. This new go-everywhere talisman is applied with an applicator with a totally surprising shape. Incredibly simple yet really sophisticated. Rouge pur couture vernis à lèvres technology helping to boost both color and shine. Women can have it all, in one little magic wand. The only lipstick capable of giving lips a stunning new shine, a deep, intense color that's ultra sheer and ever so long lasting. see more...

• I hate it when strands of my hair gets caught on my lips when I w...1 Answers
  • Are these similar to the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Laquers?1 Answers
  • I have used YSL Opium for many years, I love it but it is a scent...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE lip stain. It has a nice shine and it stays on forever through everything. The colors are gorgeous. When I'm needing a lip color that'll last, I reach for the YSL stains. And with all YSL, the packaging is gorgeous. It's pricey, yes, but you get what you pay for!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was my first introduction into the long wearing, liquid lipstick type of category.

I like how the applicator hugs the contours of my lips really well, making it to where I get it even application of color. I also enjoy that there are many colors to choose from.

Unfortunately, this is not superlong wearing. This may be due to the fact that it is more of a gloss and then it is a matte finish.

However, I like it enough that I have two colors of this, and I would totally buy them again when I run out.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely didn't feel like this lip stain lived up to the hype. I purchased this product thinking it would have been better than the glossy lip stain. This product was blotchy just like the other one, and there was no high-impact vinyl shine. I had to spread the color across my lips to even out the color. I didn't return it because I threw away the packaging in excitement. I just knew this one was going to be a winner. I still love the YSL makeup so I'll keep buying their products. Just won't be purchase the Vinyl Cream and the Glossy Lip Stains. They are not worth the hype.
kmc M.
Rockaway Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It's a stain that applies almost like a gloss. It is easy to apply and use. I really like the color pay off. I own 3 of these because I thought I lost my first one, went to buy another and then bought another color another time. Id reccomend.
Patricia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely and elegant color! Bought this shade for my mom and i can't wait to get it for myself. I love the way this lipgloss looks and how it feels it's glossy but not sticky. A bit expensive but do recommend it big time
Sara G.
Great color range, great staying power, and the smell is heavenly. I have so many of these, purse, work, home, I wear them regularly and I love them.
Lilian N.
Long Beach, CA
I so dislike these products!. They are super sticky and never seem to dry up on your lips!. The only good thing about them is their smell!. Even if you layer them they don't work!.
Laura C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great lip stain! Stays on all day and doesn't smudge! Looks so great!
Merima B.
I love this gloss and how it stays on all day long. They smell so amazing and I love putting them on because of the smell. They do not smudge at all. They also have an amazing color variety to choose from which is AMAZING!
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
Awwwww I wish I can have some of these lippie soooo glamorous the package is soo nice but a little pricey every girl dreams 😍🙌🏼💓🙏🏼💞💘
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Is this super glossy?
Prachi B.
Does it feel sticky on your lips?
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I hate it when strands of my hair gets caught on my lips when I wear glosses. Does this happen to anyone that wears this product?
Kathy D.
I have used YSL Opium for many years, I love it but it is a scent that I prefer to use in the winter, does the Black Opium have that yummy heartiness best used in coller temps?
Anna S.
Edmonton, AB
Are these similar to the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Laquers?