BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The first super-slim square couture lipstick that provides our most luxurious, ultra-full and longwear matte color yet, in couture inspired shades developed for every skin tone by creative director Tom Pecheux.

The ultimate matte lipstick, Rouge Pur Couture “The Slim” saturates lips with ultra-rich, high-pigmented matte color that feels weightless and incredibly comfortable on the lips. The non-drying, creamy formula glides on effortlessly and stays put all day so you don’t ever have to worry about bleeding, cracking or reapplying. The couture slim square bullet design, inspired by the iconic designs of the Yves Saint Laurent Couture House, allows you to achieve a neat, clean and beautiful result in just a few swipes.

How To Apply:

How to apply Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick:
•Start by bringing the bullet up by about ½ inch.
•Use the high point of the square bullet to line the cupid’s bow, starting at the center of the lip moving out
•Then fill bottom lip by laying the bullet on one of its sides.
•The square bullet allows application with clean precision and control but if you prefer can always use a lip liner for super precision

• Has any one tried these? Is the formula drying?3 Answers
M K.
Severna Park, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it I have shade 11 ambiguous beige. It’s matte but very comfortable. Lightweight and pigmented. Non drying.. it has a strong scent but not the same ysl scent though. I get that the shape is odd, they say to help get that precision. The packaging though is light too, plastic feeling like Nars without the rubbery feeling. It’s pricey and you get little. But the quality is beyond, really. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 12 Nu Incongru, 17 Nude Antonym, 11 Ambiguous Beige more...
I saw these as new item at Sephora and had to try them. I swatched 3 shades that I was mostly interested in. The shape of these lipsticks is unusual, but the sharper edges make it easy to apply to the lips lining them. All 3 shades are very opaque and apply evenly. They are really matte, but don’t feel dry. While the shades are nice, they’re not the shades I wanna get, so I didn’t purchase this lipstick, but I would recommend it for others
Amanda K.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
I received this from Influenster and was hesitant to try it because it’s red and I’ve never worn red lipstick. After trying it I immediately fell in love. The shade of red looks good on all skin tones (including pale girls like me) and it was extremely comfortable to wear, not terribly drying. Stayed on very well. Overall worth the price!
Hattie J.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 18 Reverse Red more...
Fit Asian skin color very well. All of my friend love the color of this lipstick. Different from other YSL lip products, this one may be a little bit dry because you want to have a matte finish. It still has the traditional fragrance of YSL brand. It worth to be try but I think I still like the old lipsticks better.
Vargas V.
North Las Vegas
love the color that it has always enjoy buying this lipstick. love the packaging i always feel special when i get a new one. i always try to get my hand on it. for the quality it good value even if its pricey. i would buy lipstick this again. worth my money
lilli m.
Greenville
I can pretty much trust anything from YSL, but this lipstick is very buttery to me, which I love. I really love the overall packaging as well.. it truly does feel and look luxurious.
Carol D.
Proctorville
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 24 Rare Rose more...
I bought the rose color it's so pretty on this is full coverage Matte it's such a nice lipstick I will buy again that's pretty packaging stays on good
eugenick r.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Es un labial increíble no reseca los labios y deja un acabado sutil, dura mucho tiempo en los labios y no se transfiere
Melina L.
irving
Purchased at: Sephora
Love red lipstick and this one is my go to red lipstick. Really gives you that bright beautiful red you always see on models love using it
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: 18 Reverse Red more...
First I love the compact that the lipstick is in. The lipstick is so creamy and just glides On perfectly, no missed spots. Long lasting only touched up once during a 10 hour workday and I would buy again easily.
Brienna G.
Washington
Has any one tried these? Is the formula drying?