Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture SPF15 - Pure Colour Satiny Radiance uploaded by Emily M.Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture SPF15 - Pure Colour Satiny Radiance uploaded by Gris H.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A highly pigmented lipstick that gives medium to full coverage in a radiant, satin finish. This luxurious, multitasking lipstick is Yves Saint Laurent's makeup must-have. Color saturates the lips while protecting them from the sun with SPF 15. A powerful cocktail of hydro-spheres and natural extracts comforts and hydrates lips throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Rouge Pur Couture is available in a palette of pure, highly pigmented shades. The three Yves Saint Laurent emblematic colors red, fuchsia, and orange have been reinterpreted to offer each woman a unique and tailor-made experience.

• I always look for the right lipstick Shade for me and it happened...1 Answers
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
I can’t remember if this was the exact color but it looks pretty similar. I just loved this lipstick all together. Great quality. Long lasting. Pretty expensive but if I wore lipstick every day, I think I would splurge for it.
Catherine L.
Ravenel, SC
Oh how I wanted to love this! The color was beautiful and the formula was smooth and easy to apply, but it just DOES NOT LAST. I felt like I needed to reapply every 15 minutes which is hard given the price tag on this.
Gris H.
I love this lipstick. I have the number 106 in the series and it is such a great nude with just a tint of shimmery great for every occasion. Is one of those lipstick I have always with me in my bag. I highly recommend this though it is a little expensive. It is very creamy and lasts also.
Katie H.
This (by far) the best lipstick I have ever purchase and the most favorite piece of make up. The packaging is gorgeous! Applies creamy and fades beautiful. It will exceed your expectations. If you like the shade you may want to consider #10 and #36.
Lacey S.
Spring
I'm obsessed with this formula. It goes on the lips really smoothly and it's moisturizing but it lasts. I also love the color selection of nudes. Currently I have only tried nudes in pinks but I would love to try some of the darker colors
Shelby P.
American Fork, UT
I love this line. I have the le Orange that I got at Nordstrom. It isn't long lasting but it goes on smooth and even. I really liked the color. I'm a repeat user and I always get compliments when I wear this color. Would totally buy again!
Jolyn A.
Spring Hill, FL
Luxury luxury luxury!! I love this lipstick I only wear it on special occasions because it's so expensive but it's beautiful and worth t to have at least one in your makeup collection! I would recommend this to anyone
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
Love the color and the feeling. Did not make my lips dry or patchy. The packaging is great and is easy to hold. Iconic and sits on my vanity like a piece of art! I do recommend the brand in general. 5 stars.
Morgyn C.
Pleasant View , UT
LOVE IT!! If I could afford every color I would! Super amazing on the lips, light weight with the color payoff I expected from them. Lasted about 5ish hours with one meal in between. No horrible smell!
Sarah A.
Alamo, TN
My first "name brand" lipstick was a YSL lipstick. The packaging was lovely and the smell was good. It was definitely worth the price. I've had the same one for years and it's still just as beautiful as when I bought it.
krenare b.
COLUMBUS, OH
I always look for the right lipstick Shade for me and it happened for me to see this on Influenster and I like the color a lot. I would like to know exactly what color is it? Is it like nude or a little darker? Is it longwear or not? Do you have to reapply it