BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Stephanie D.
Love, love,love!!!
This lipstick is awesome!
Love the different colors, your lips arr at the sam tine hydrated and sexy looking with a satin finish.
Catalina G.
I don`t like it, the color stays just fora couple of hours and then your lips looks really natural, like if you have never put something in there.
Valery S.
Un perfecto color nute. A pesan de su aspecto clásico, son de muy buena calidad. Se ven hermoso en los labios y se sienten muy cómodos.
soyoun g.
Kelowna
my first ripstick ever I had. :) I got as a present and it always excited me. love the color and love the case too.
Kangkana B.
Just love it. satin finish. Very moisturizing creamy formula. glides on beautifully. stays on for a long time.
Camila P.
New Jersey
I love the color, the packaging, easy to apply, sooo pigmented, a little expensive but it's worth it.
Isabelle F.
Laval
Pros : nice colors. Narural finish.
Cons : smells not so good. Not a must have. Too expensive.
Ignacia C.
I love the color and smell of this lipstick. It lasts a lot of time and i feel great using it
Emilie R.
Beautiful. Luxurious. Love this lipstick. I purchased one for my mother on her wedding day.
Carolina R.
I love this shade! Because my skin tone is relatively light, it's hard for me to find the perfect shade of red that won't wash out my light complexion when taking a photograph, so when I first used this lipstick I was a bit skeptical about it. Aside from that, I really like the intense pigment of the lipstick, and how hydrating it feels (which helps it glide on perfectly and make the application so much easier). Although the price is a bit up there (considering it's a luxury brand), I would definitely recommend this lipstick to anyone who can afford it, it's amazing!