BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Wow wow wow. It's so pretty and it's easy to apply makes your lips feel so smooth and soft.
Luukia M.
I wanna try these lipstick. I have heard amazing things about this lipstick line.
Brit B.
My fave shade to go out! Whether if casual or dressy! A bit pricey but worth it
Lauren A.
Waco, TX
Worth every penny! Amazing color and very smooth. Love this brand and product
naomi 🍃.
London
I really like this product. The colour is just beautiful, and even though it might be a bit overpriced I would really recommend it. It’s easy to apply, the packeting is really fancy, and the duration is quite decent, not to mention that it also feels really nice on your lips. I’m usually not a fan of non matte lipsticks, but I really like this one and it’s actually one of my go-to-go lipsticks now.
Jess W.
Pigment was amazing and it felt so soft on my lips! Found it difficult to apply on my lips due to it being a lipstick however that is easily resolved with a matching lip liner. Would highly recommend!
Maryam E.
cold lake
Love the color and the longevity is great. It’s my first time
Using this lip color. Stunning packaging, as they’re known for. Probably lasts about 4 hours before touch ups. Would repurchase for sure
Kazimiera L.
Wakefield
I would buy it again but in another color. I currently use 66 Bois de rose which has a satin finish. I absolutely love the color and the feeling of this lipstick on my lips. Very nice packaging and definitely worth to buy it again
Bianca A.
Color sticks perfectly, does not dry out the lips too much. The color is highly pigmented and applies smoothly.
It is one of my favorite lipstick brands. Also, the packaging is gorgeous and luxurious.
Carolina R.
I love this shade! Because my skin tone is relatively light, it's hard for me to find the perfect shade of red that won't wash out my light complexion when taking a photograph, so when I first used this lipstick I was a bit skeptical about it. Aside from that, I really like the intense pigment of the lipstick, and how hydrating it feels (which helps it glide on perfectly and make the application so much easier). Although the price is a bit up there (considering it's a luxury brand), I would definitely recommend this lipstick to anyone who can afford it, it's amazing!