BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Lilibeth G.
Excelente original hidratante colores duraderos y realmente resistentes duran muy bien todo el dia
Charlotte C.
Ontario, Canada
This product looks and feels like luxury. The price tag is high but the amount of product is standard for a lipstick. It has average lasting power for a non drying product. Packaging is secure and beautiful! Only reason I would not repurchase is there is an overwhelming perfume/ slight chemical scent that you can taste! You're essentially buying for the brand but there's no shame in that.
norah w.
Me encanta su textura y como deja los labios. Ha cumplido totalmente mis expectativas .Lo compré en una perfumería de unos grandes almacenes. El precio es alto pero la calidad es inmejorable. Además el color es duradero. Por supuesto que lo volvería a comprar.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
This review is for the product not the colour because I got a different colour in the same line! And I love it! They last long, nice and creamy, and all the colours are beautiful! I recommend you try these out, but they are on the more expensive side...
Paige H.
This is such a pretty colour and it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry, it is so good for the price of this product, it stays on my lips throughout the day and it's so easy to apply, I would definitely recommend to others!
Shauna I.
It's such a beautiful colour and in my opinion it would suit everyone. The packaging yet again is so beautiful and the lipstick itself is so pretty, sometimes I don't even want to wear it as I wish not to ruin it.
La Toya S.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Another one of my fav Ysl products.. A bit costly but it's in a god price range for being a designer product. Only complaint I think YSL lipsticks require a loner because the tend to transfer and smudge a lot!
Sarah C.
Sault Ste. Marie , ON
YSL lipsticks are always amazing but this one is just so nice and creamy, also the pigmentation is great. The packaging is lovely and it is very long lasting I would recommend this lipstick to others
Lauren G.
Hamilton, ON
Gorgeous lipstick, I love YSL. The packaging is so luxurious and the colour is great. The texture is nice and creamy. It's not super long wear, but long enough.
Isida S.
perfect colour. I wear it in the winter, summer, autumn, spring. its amazing it doesn't dry my lips at all and its very creamy and it smells very nice