BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Jackie C.
Elmhurst, NY
very pigmented, creamy, comfortable, not drying at all, the only lipstick that doesn't leave those white lines on the lips.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
I love a nude lip!! And who doesn't love YSL?!! This is a more expensive lipstick but defiantly would recommend it!
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
I Love it ... The colors are very pretty , It is very creamy , smells good , tastes good and lasts all day long.
Angela O.
Louisville, KY
Great stuff. Goes on smooth and silky. Stays on all day. Didn't melt when i left it in my car. Made of magic.
Rachel M.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I love this lipstick! it feels great on the lips and is so moisturizing. I want every color of this line!!
Chanel W.
This is Probably one of my favorites the color is amazing. I highly recommend this one!! Truly is my Go-To
Samantha D.
I love these lipsticks! The packaging is luxurious! The colors are so beautiful and go on so smooth
Lilibeth G.
Excelente original hidratante colores duraderos y realmente resistentes duran muy bien todo el dia
Yuliana G.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother in law presented me this lipstick. And I really like it. I am using it every day.
Adriana P.
South Gate, CA
I love the color and the texture if feels great on my lip. I'm so in live with this product