BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
This is the perfect neutral color for summer or winter. It is hydrating to my lips and also long lasting without bleeding into the lines around my lips.
Reija E.
Love the texture of these lipsticks. The nude shade is pretty and great for everyday. Highly recommend these lipsticks. Worth the high price.
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
This is great lipstick for a night out although the it doesn't really "wow" me like i thought it would. It's not smear proof and it can come off easily.
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
Love this lipstick. Has a nice formula; light but solid coverage. Also has a long wear compared to most lipsticks in this formula. This is my first YSL lipstick. I would definitely purchase more in the future.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Yves Saint Laurent makes one of the most luxurious lipsticks on the market. The packaging is stunning and the formula is great. I've been in love with their lipsticks for quite a long time and it's just one of those items that makes me happy to splurge on.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I have 3 of these... They're so rich & creamy. Not too too pigmented, which I like. I'm not super duper bold lip girl, but they can be layered. They're moisturizing and last a few hours without primer or liner underneath
Kelly F.
Houston , TX
They lipsticks are super creamy and luxurious! They glide on the lips like butter and the shades are very beautiful! Shade #10 is a beautiful pinky nude. They aren't super long lasting, but the packaging is phenomenal. These luxurious lipsticks cost a luxurious amount as well.
Abby C.
I'm a sucker for nudes and/or mauve-y shade lipsticks, especially when it comes to YSL so this was not disappointing. I love the feel of it when applied, it doesn't feel sticky or chunky on your lips!
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Bello labial en barra con lujosa presentación, me fascina , preciosa pigmentación , llena mis expectativas , puedes adquirías en la mayoría de las perfumerías reconocidas son de larga duración , así que los revimebdo a todas las chicas que tengan buen gusto
Lindsey T.
Miami , FL
I adore this lipstick for so many reasons. For starters, the packaging is to die for and really adds a bit of fun to your day every time it's applied. Although it is a little pricy, it's worth every cent in my book. The application is flawless and has amazing staying power.