BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Ashley R.
This formula is so creamy and smooth and glides on my lips effortlessly! Great pigmentation, and doesn't cling on to the dry patches on my lips!! I highly recommend this lipstick everyone!!! Very easy to apply.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing lipstick, highly hydration for the lips and a beautiful shade so delicate that is great for a "no-makeup makeup" day or to go with a gorgeous smoky eye for the evening. It's super elegant and smells amazing!!
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the color of this lip stick. My lips felt smooth and creamy. I do wish it last a little longer throughout my day, but overall love this lipstick.
Eliza J.
This lipstick is great when you need something soft and subtle. It looks beautiful when you're going for an natural look! Highly recommend this product.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
It's really expensive but if you want quality you will pay the price and these are amazing ! So smooth feels like butter and doesn't dry out on me
Lara L.
Lake Buena Vista
Pure decadence! Smooth, even color that is lush and deep. It feels great, and lasts long! The best colors! You get what you pay for!
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
This lipstick is not too bright and it's not a dull color. I look natural with this color lipstick and I would purchase it again
Jackie C.
Elmhurst, NY
very pigmented, creamy, comfortable, not drying at all, the only lipstick that doesn't leave those white lines on the lips.
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
I Love it ... The colors are very pretty , It is very creamy , smells good , tastes good and lasts all day long.
chanel w.
This is Probably one of my favorites the color is amazing. I highly recommend this one!! Truly is my Go-To