BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick
  • "perfect colour. I wear it in the winter, summer, autumn, spring. its amazing it doesn't dry my lips at all and its very creamy and it smells very nice" in 21 reviews
  • "This is so moisturizing on your lips and stays on the whole day I don't know why you wouldn't want this he color is perfect for all type of skin colors" in 11 reviews
  • "It is long lasting, nice and creamy. I really loove the color, it is soooo Beautiful. The packaging has me totally in love." in 9 reviews
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the color of this lip stick. My lips felt smooth and creamy. I do wish it last a little longer throughout my day, but overall love this lipstick.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I love everything about YSL, from their formulas to color varieties and of course they're beautiful packaging. If only I had the money to buy every single color I would!
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
This is great lipstick for a night out although the it doesn't really "wow" me like i thought it would. It's not smear proof and it can come off easily.
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
This is the perfect neutral color for summer or winter. It is hydrating to my lips and also long lasting without bleeding into the lines around my lips.
Eliza J.
This lipstick is great when you need something soft and subtle. It looks beautiful when you're going for an natural look! Highly recommend this product.
Dominika S.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
Perfect color and the lip stick is high quality. Love the formula! It lasts for a long time and I only really reapplied it on the inner rim of my lips
taylor b.
Cornelius, NC
yes saint laurent did an amazing job with these. so pigmented and buttery. lasts all day!!!! the colors are beautiful and the formulas are amazing
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
It's really expensive but if you want quality you will pay the price and these are amazing ! So smooth feels like butter and doesn't dry out on me
luisa v.
Overall the best high-end lipstick always ready to keep your look popping and sleek a must buy a very good investment plus so smooth application