BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
It's really expensive but if you want quality you will pay the price and these are amazing ! So smooth feels like butter and doesn't dry out on me
taylor b.
Cornelius, NC
yes saint laurent did an amazing job with these. so pigmented and buttery. lasts all day!!!! the colors are beautiful and the formulas are amazing
Ariana G.
Portland, OR
I love these lipsticks because they are so glorious and smooth like silk. I love most of the colors and I really like the feel of the lipstick.
Reija E.
Love the texture of these lipsticks. The nude shade is pretty and great for everyday. Highly recommend these lipsticks. Worth the high price.
Lara L.
Lake Buena Vista
Pure decadence! Smooth, even color that is lush and deep. It feels great, and lasts long! The best colors! You get what you pay for!
Sabrina M.
Hyattsville, MD
My favorite everyday wear lipstick!!! The best lipstick I cannot live without goes on smoothly and does not dry or chap last all day
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This lipstick formula is the best! So pigmented and glides on with ease, plus the color range is spectacular! So worth the money!!
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
This lipstick is not too bright and it's not a dull color. I look natural with this color lipstick and I would purchase it again
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It is long lasting, nice and creamy.
I really loove the color, it is soooo Beautiful.
The packaging has me totally in love.
Aivee Q.
Edison, NJ
This is perfect lipstick. I love the colors and it slides right on. It stays on all day and I just can't get enough of it.