BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I have 3 of these... They're so rich & creamy. Not too too pigmented, which I like. I'm not super duper bold lip girl, but they can be layered. They're moisturizing and last a few hours without primer or liner underneath
tiffany B.
Arkadelphia, AR
This lipstick makes me feel untouchable. I feel like it brings out the fullness of my lips and it feels good while on my lips. It also has a beautiful lasting color.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the finish of these. The payoff is nice as well. Hey do transfer for me but that doesn't bother me unless I forget to bring my lipstick. I need to reapply these after eating or drinking. But in my opinion you should do that anyway
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the color of this lip stick. My lips felt smooth and creamy. I do wish it last a little longer throughout my day, but overall love this lipstick.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely love love love this shade and formula. It is absolute perfection. Wears super comfortably on the lips, does not dry or feather. Quite long lasting.
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
I wore this on my wedding day! Super high quality and I liked that it created a different look when layered over liner. It is a bit of a splurge but worth it!
Wesal A.
Winnetka, CA
I love this lipstick it has such anatural tone also adding a glossy nude color to my lips. Keeps my lips moist and making me never wanting to leave without it
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
I love this lipstick! They formula is so rich and the pigmentation is amazing. it's very comfortable on the lips and won't dry them out; I definitely recommend
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I love everything about YSL, from their formulas to color varieties and of course they're beautiful packaging. If only I had the money to buy every single color I would!
Eliza J.
This lipstick is great when you need something soft and subtle. It looks beautiful when you're going for an natural look! Highly recommend this product.