BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
When I apply this in the morning, I usually only have to reapply it once before coming home for the day. It doesn't dry out my lips and has a creamy consistency. I don't use a lot because a little goes a long way.
Amber T.
Beautiful color and stays beautifully.it also lasts a long time even after eating and drinking. I absolutely love it. As a first time user of this lipstick I can defenantly say that I am going to get it again . I will defenantly tell my friends to get this lipstick because I know they will love it.
Rebeca P.
Beautiful true red! I love this formula as it isn't too matte or too creamy that it moves around your lips all the time. I think they are a bit on the pricey side and could you get this color in another formula for less - definitely. But if you'd like a high end lipstick this is a good choice.
Sharlene D.
Bronx, NY
I bought this lipstick in the dark maroon color at Sephora. I LOVEEEEE the color and the way it looks on my skin because it's like a very deep red, but not to the point that it's black or purple. The texture is very smooth & creamy, so I'd definitely recommend!
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely love this lipstick. It is so smooth and creamy when I apply it. I do have to reapply after eating, but other than that it lasts through any other daily activities. I got mine from Macy's and it was expensive but typical for high end lipsticks.
Morgan H.
Torrington , CT
YSL makes some of the best lipsticks I have ever used. They have amazing lasting power, even through dinner and drinks! The color payoff is absolutely stunning. The price is a little high but it's worth it, a little goes a long way with this company!
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
Obsessed with the formula of this lipstick. Not matte, not glossy, but the perfect Satin. So many shades to pick from, everybody can find at least one they love. It lasts basically all day after eating and drinking with no touch ups!
Alisa G.
This product is amazing!!! Ysl is definitely a favorite when it comes to lipsticks. It's so easy to apply and it makes your lips feel so hydrated! i bought mine at a department store but you can purchase it easily online!
Nathaly V.
Mira Loma, Ca
Very moisturizing, lightweight, and pigmented! Looks so great and literally lasts alllllllll day long!!!! I don't know how they do it, but this product works wonders. Completely love it!
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I tried this product out with my sister had it and I really loved it when I went into Nordstrom's to get my own they were sold out and I was pretty bummed about it. I would completely recommend others though