BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Wesal A.
Winnetka, CA
I love this lipstick it has such anatural tone also adding a glossy nude color to my lips. Keeps my lips moist and making me never wanting to leave without it
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved the color of this lip stick. My lips felt smooth and creamy. I do wish it last a little longer throughout my day, but overall love this lipstick.
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
I love this lipstick! They formula is so rich and the pigmentation is amazing. it's very comfortable on the lips and won't dry them out; I definitely recommend
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
I wore this on my wedding day! Super high quality and I liked that it created a different look when layered over liner. It is a bit of a splurge but worth it!
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
I love everything about YSL, from their formulas to color varieties and of course they're beautiful packaging. If only I had the money to buy every single color I would!
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
This is the perfect neutral color for summer or winter. It is hydrating to my lips and also long lasting without bleeding into the lines around my lips.
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
This is great lipstick for a night out although the it doesn't really "wow" me like i thought it would. It's not smear proof and it can come off easily.
Eliza J.
This lipstick is great when you need something soft and subtle. It looks beautiful when you're going for an natural look! Highly recommend this product.
Dominika S.
Rolling Meadows, IL
This is so moisturizing on your lips and stays on the whole day I don't know why you wouldn't want this he color is perfect for all type of skin colors
Raquel V.
Gig Harbor, WA
Perfect color and the lip stick is high quality. Love the formula! It lasts for a long time and I only really reapplied it on the inner rim of my lips