BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Luukia M.
I wanna try these lipstick. I have heard amazing things about this lipstick line.
Brit B.
My fave shade to go out! Whether if casual or dressy! A bit pricey but worth it
Lauren A.
Waco, TX
Worth every penny! Amazing color and very smooth. Love this brand and product
Schyler C.
First YSL lipstick I've bought. The pigmentation is phenomenal. I mean, it takes like half a swipe on each lip and BOOM. Buuuut... it transfers. So easily. Even after I've put it on perfectly with a primer and lipliner, there seems to always be a smear below my bottom lip or beside my top lip, NO MATTER WHAT. I always find it either in the car or someone points it out to me. It reminds me of the NARS Audacious lipsticks and how pigmented they are, but how smeary they can also be. I love the colors and how creamy it is, but I just won't be buying any more of this specific type because the smearing just isn't worth it. :(
Lucy M.
I would have to say that this lipstick is one of my favorites. It is a little pricey, but I really enjoy how moisturizing it is, and how pigmented the results are on my lips. I would definitely buy this product again as I love the packaging and the formula of this lipstick. The only reason as to why I didn't give it the 5th star is because of the price of the product -- which is $36 I believe. Nonetheless, I am in love with the formula and if you are willing to spend the money on this lipstick, then 10/10 would recommend.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I wish I could give this lipstick 10 stars. It is absolutely amazing. I got it as a gift, but I will be re-ordering it. The packaging is beautiful, I have never seen packaging like that. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it. I would recommend and buy this any time.
Natalie N.
Anacortes, WA
I love everything YSL does. Their lip products are my favorite. This lipstick comes in the most beautiful packaging, very luxurious. Yes, it is more expensive than most but you get what you pay for. I would definitely continue to buy this lippie!
Tiffany C.
Gilbert
I love the color. It's a great nude but expensive. I feel like I can get something similar for cheaper. It was my first ysl lipstick and the packaging is gorgeous. I wouldn't recommend just because I feel it's a common color you get cheaper. The formulation for me wasn't anything extraordinary that would make me spend more.
Tara C.
Washington, DC
The perfect slightly darker than neutral lip color. I am obsessed with YSL lipsticks - they go on so smooth and soften your lips throughout wear, unlike other lipsticks which dry out the lips. It stays on for hours without smudging and it a great fall color.
yafreisy p.
Plainfield, NJ
l like the color and how it feels on my lips and stays on for along time and it is moth but l did not like the shape l would us this again it last a long time it is a good value because it was worth my money l would buy this again yes l would because even though  l did not like the shape l like it