BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

amber t.
Mobile, AL
Yves Saint Laurent makes one of the most luxurious lipsticks on the market. The packaging is stunning and the formula is great. I've been in love with their lipsticks for quite a long time and it's just one of those items that makes me happy to splurge on.
Tara C.
Washington, DC
The perfect slightly darker than neutral lip color. I am obsessed with YSL lipsticks - they go on so smooth and soften your lips throughout wear, unlike other lipsticks which dry out the lips. It stays on for hours without smudging and it a great fall color.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I am new to the lipstick trend. I am typically a neutral lip gloss girl but I am interested in something more sophisticated for my day to day look and then something a little bit different and fun for nights out. I am a stickler for quality. Is this a great option?
Jennifer L.
Westchester
This lipstick is on the pricier side but it is absolutely gorgeous it appears to be matte after it has dried but feels gorgeous on the lips. The packaging is to die for. I purchase it at sephora or nordstrom. i will definitely buy this again its the best
Jerrod S.
Des Plaines, IL
Amazing and a must have for any lipstick junkie !! This lipstick is so hydrating and the color pay off is impressive and long lasting! I love the nudes and soft pinks so much ! A must have 😃😃😃. If you love YSL you will love these!
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing lipstick, highly hydration for the lips and a beautiful shade so delicate that is great for a "no-makeup makeup" day or to go with a gorgeous smoky eye for the evening. It's super elegant and smells amazing!!
Linda M.
OMGOODNESS! These are my HG lipsticks. Although they are considered a matte finish, they are extremely comfortable with a slight glow. Absolutely worth the high price!
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I have 3 of these... They're so rich & creamy. Not too too pigmented, which I like. I'm not super duper bold lip girl, but they can be layered. They're moisturizing and last a few hours without primer or liner underneath
tiffany B.
Arkadelphia, AR
This lipstick makes me feel untouchable. I feel like it brings out the fullness of my lips and it feels good while on my lips. It also has a beautiful lasting color.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the finish of these. The payoff is nice as well. Hey do transfer for me but that doesn't bother me unless I forget to bring my lipstick. I need to reapply these after eating or drinking. But in my opinion you should do that anyway