BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Sabrina M.
Hyattsville, MD
My favorite everyday wear lipstick!!! The best lipstick I cannot live without goes on smoothly and does not dry or chap last all day
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This lipstick formula is the best! So pigmented and glides on with ease, plus the color range is spectacular! So worth the money!!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It is long lasting, nice and creamy.
I really loove the color, it is soooo Beautiful.
The packaging has me totally in love.
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
I love a nude lip!! And who doesn't love YSL?!! This is a more expensive lipstick but defiantly would recommend it!
Angela O.
Louisville, KY
Great stuff. Goes on smooth and silky. Stays on all day. Didn't melt when i left it in my car. Made of magic.
Rachel M.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I love this lipstick! it feels great on the lips and is so moisturizing. I want every color of this line!!
Samantha D.
I love these lipsticks! The packaging is luxurious! The colors are so beautiful and go on so smooth
Yuliana G.
Brooklyn, NY
My mother in law presented me this lipstick. And I really like it. I am using it every day.
Adriana P.
South Gate, CA
I love the color and the texture if feels great on my lip. I'm so in live with this product
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Wow wow wow. It's so pretty and it's easy to apply makes your lips feel so smooth and soft.