BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick
  • "perfect colour. I wear it in the winter, summer, autumn, spring. its amazing it doesn't dry my lips at all and its very creamy and it smells very nice" in 21 reviews
  • "This is so moisturizing on your lips and stays on the whole day I don't know why you wouldn't want this he color is perfect for all type of skin colors" in 11 reviews
  • "It is long lasting, nice and creamy. I really loove the color, it is soooo Beautiful. The packaging has me totally in love." in 10 reviews
  • "It is long lasting, nice and creamy. I really loove the color, it is soooo Beautiful. The packaging has me totally in love." in 9 reviews
Emily M.
These lipsticks are really pricey but I got to try one for free and I must say it is so wonderful. The packaging is so fancy and you can use the top as a mere. The lipstick it's self has great color and doesn't last very long but it is super much driving and smells like rosewater and I really truly enjoyed every time I put this lipstick on.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I love YSL lipsticks. The quality of these are awesome. I love the creaminess of them. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is the price. I think I paid $36, which in my book is a bit pricy as I'm not a huge lipstick junkie, but I am satisfied with my purchase. If your a lipstick junkie and don't mind the price tag, I'd recommend this.
Lola B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like but I don't get the hype. The formula isn't bad just not my favorite. Being that I prefer a matte lip. But for those days where I wanna be less extra these are just okay... I don't find these to be long wearing nor do think I will repurchase. The packaging of course, is gorgeous and the color range is nice but that's about it.
Kelly F.
Houston , TX
They lipsticks are super creamy and luxurious! They glide on the lips like butter and the shades are very beautiful! Shade #10 is a beautiful pinky nude. They aren't super long lasting, but the packaging is phenomenal. These luxurious lipsticks cost a luxurious amount as well.
Lindsey T.
I adore this lipstick for so many reasons. For starters, the packaging is to die for and really adds a bit of fun to your day every time it's applied. Although it is a little pricy, it's worth every cent in my book. The application is flawless and has amazing staying power.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Bello labial en barra con lujosa presentación, me fascina , preciosa pigmentación , llena mis expectativas , puedes adquirías en la mayoría de las perfumerías reconocidas son de larga duración , así que los revimebdo a todas las chicas que tengan buen gusto
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Yves Saint Laurent makes one of the most luxurious lipsticks on the market. The packaging is stunning and the formula is great. I've been in love with their lipsticks for quite a long time and it's just one of those items that makes me happy to splurge on.
Lauren M.
These lipsticks are beautiful! They feel very smooth and creamy on the lips- definitely not drying at all. They last a long time and I get many complements!! While they are pretty expensive, you do not need to constantly reapply so they last a while.
Tara C.
Washington, DC
The perfect slightly darker than neutral lip color. I am obsessed with YSL lipsticks - they go on so smooth and soften your lips throughout wear, unlike other lipsticks which dry out the lips. It stays on for hours without smudging and it a great fall color.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I am new to the lipstick trend. I am typically a neutral lip gloss girl but I am interested in something more sophisticated for my day to day look and then something a little bit different and fun for nights out. I am a stickler for quality. Is this a great option?