BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Machtelt v.
Great lipstick, matt finish but after 1/2 day you need to re apply it,... with a gloss I find that it stays on longer!
soyoun g.
Kelowna
my first ripstick ever I had. :) I got as a present and it always excited me. love the color and love the case too.
cyh r.
Wrexham, Wrexham
I love this one, super trend, beautiful color, Great pigmentation, the best line of yves Saint Lourent. I love it.
Nada K.
Kalaa kebira
I loove this product ❤ it's sooo satisfying ✨ it became one of my favourite essential beauty products 🌸 thanks 🌹🌹
Kangkana B.
Just love it. satin finish. Very moisturizing creamy formula. glides on beautifully. stays on for a long time.
Jaz N.
It's my favourite tsk lipstick ever I would highly recommend to everyone . My shade was 52 it lasted me ages
Charlie 🙃.
Dubai
Perfect lipstick! Long stay, classy color, hydrating. Basically a great lipstick for work and for days off!
Camila P.
New Jersey
I love the color, the packaging, easy to apply, sooo pigmented, a little expensive but it's worth it.
Hannah R.
La manga del mar menor
This is such a beautiful colour and it leaves your lips looking pretty and soft, totally recommend
Izziee D.
Gorgeous nude colour, great presentation and good make so worth the extra money for the lipstick