BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Machtelt v.
Great lipstick, matt finish but after 1/2 day you need to re apply it,... with a gloss I find that it stays on longer!
cyh r.
Wrexham, Wrexham
I love this one, super trend, beautiful color, Great pigmentation, the best line of yves Saint Lourent. I love it.
Nada K.
Kalaa kebira
I loove this product ❤ it's sooo satisfying ✨ it became one of my favourite essential beauty products 🌸 thanks 🌹🌹
Jaz N.
It's my favourite tsk lipstick ever I would highly recommend to everyone . My shade was 52 it lasted me ages
Hannah R.
La manga del mar menor
This is such a beautiful colour and it leaves your lips looking pretty and soft, totally recommend
Susana S.
love the colour ranges , is easy to apply lasts long and looks amazing , worth the price
Amanda K.
Toronto, ON
Such a creamy and luxurious product with good colour payoff...a nice treat for yourself
Sandra S.
Love the color! Looks sweet and fresh everytime i put it on. Bought it in Sephora
Melanie P.
Vall
I do not know but I like the colors of skin color in lipstick 💄. Really I love ❤️
Victoria G.
I think this is my favorite lipstick be cause this lipstick its really natural like a nude but its more pink and i love the matte lipsticks