BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick
  • "this line of lipstick has a very nice color pay off it is a full coverage lipstick this color particularly is very nice for everyday simple make up , it is a bit long lasting but if you eat or drink i guessbuou need to re apply it " in 4 reviews
Shauna I.
It's such a beautiful colour and in my opinion it would suit everyone. The packaging yet again is so beautiful and the lipstick itself is so pretty, sometimes I don't even want to wear it as I wish not to ruin it.
Aleksandra O.
Black River
amazing lipstick that I have got as a present for my birthday. It is one of the best in my collection. It does everything what a lipstick should do. It does not smear or run, the pigmentation is very good and the colour range is big. Would get other colours too.
Sabina K.
Only draw back is the price but these lippies scream luxury. Packaging is always on point. Formula is super creamy and glides right on. Lots of varieties and finishes to choose from.
Sandra C.
Ross on wye
Absolutely love it! Feels really comfortable on the lips, really moisturising. It lasts reallyyyy long and it's gorgeous. I love the gold packaging. I bought it online on yslbeauty. I would recommend it to anyone and definitely will buy it again!
Bethany L.
This product is beautiful on the lips and has durability, may need a touch up after eating but this lipstick isn't too sticky or thick which makes it easy to grab for daily.
Tara mia D.
Derry
I think this is a perfect shade to go wear going out and definitely reached all of my expectations. I love the packaging of the lipstick and the feel and finish it has on my lips I would most definitely recommend this to my family and friends
Beatriz M.
Monte mor
muito bom o batom e cremoso ao mesmo tempo deixa um ar de lindesa na boca ele nos traz uma modernidade na na sua enbalagem trazendo um ar jovial muito lindo ameiii
Martyna K.
Amazing nude colour ! Lipsticks yves saint laurent are my favourite. It's long- lasting and well pigmented. I like packaging of this lipstick. I bought it at sephora two months ago and now is my favourite lipstick. I recommend it with no doubt !
Holly C.
Toronto
I love this lipstick! I got it in a lipstick set from sephora and it's been my favourite nude since. I would definitely buy this again. It goes on silky and smells nice.
Charlotte C.
Ontario, Canada
This product looks and feels like luxury. The price tag is high but the amount of product is standard for a lipstick. It has average lasting power for a non drying product. Packaging is secure and beautiful! Only reason I would not repurchase is there is an overwhelming perfume/ slight chemical scent that you can taste! You're essentially buying for the brand but there's no shame in that.