BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick
  • "perfect colour. I wear it in the winter, summer, autumn, spring. its amazing it doesn't dry my lips at all and its very creamy and it smells very nice" in 21 reviews
  • "This is so moisturizing on your lips and stays on the whole day I don't know why you wouldn't want this he color is perfect for all type of skin colors" in 11 reviews
  • "It is long lasting, nice and creamy. I really loove the color, it is soooo Beautiful. The packaging has me totally in love." in 9 reviews
karen P.
San Jose , CA
This is a great lipstick, however I found it slightly drying on the lips. It lasted quite a while and the colour is great but I think for the price there are better alternatives. I’m happy I have this in my collection but would most likely not purchase again.
Kayla W.
Westerly
Bought this from Sephora inside of jcpenny, it’s a long lasting wear which is my favorite thing about it. I love the color especially for fall & Halloween!! I would definitely recommend this product do makeup queens!!!
Emma B.
Corona
Smooth and glides on really nicely. I enjoyed the colors and the texture. Lasts a good period of time but needs touch ups . The packaging is very classy and luxurious and I like the gold . Overall not a bad product.
Alexis D.
Kingsport , TN
If I’m trying to receive a classy not to dark not to bright I love to use this shade! All there products to me are amazing! If you love a simple but cute satin look I would highly recommend using this with a blush liner
Verity O.
This is literally my favorite lipstick. It’s the perfect nude for darker skin tones. It’s actually my everyday nude to reach for a long with a close I absolutely love it.
Schyler C.
First YSL lipstick I've bought. The pigmentation is phenomenal. I mean, it takes like half a swipe on each lip and BOOM. Buuuut... it transfers. So easily. Even after I've put it on perfectly with a primer and lipliner, there seems to always be a smear below my bottom lip or beside my top lip, NO MATTER WHAT. I always find it either in the car or someone points it out to me. It reminds me of the NARS Audacious lipsticks and how pigmented they are, but how smeary they can also be. I love the colors and how creamy it is, but I just won't be buying any more of this specific type because the smearing just isn't worth it. :(
Lucy M.
I would have to say that this lipstick is one of my favorites. It is a little pricey, but I really enjoy how moisturizing it is, and how pigmented the results are on my lips. I would definitely buy this product again as I love the packaging and the formula of this lipstick. The only reason as to why I didn't give it the 5th star is because of the price of the product -- which is $36 I believe. Nonetheless, I am in love with the formula and if you are willing to spend the money on this lipstick, then 10/10 would recommend.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I wish I could give this lipstick 10 stars. It is absolutely amazing. I got it as a gift, but I will be re-ordering it. The packaging is beautiful, I have never seen packaging like that. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it. I would recommend and buy this any time.
Natalie N.
Anacortes, WA
I love everything YSL does. Their lip products are my favorite. This lipstick comes in the most beautiful packaging, very luxurious. Yes, it is more expensive than most but you get what you pay for. I would definitely continue to buy this lippie!
Tiffany C.
Gilbert
I love the color. It's a great nude but expensive. I feel like I can get something similar for cheaper. It was my first ysl lipstick and the packaging is gorgeous. I wouldn't recommend just because I feel it's a common color you get cheaper. The formulation for me wasn't anything extraordinary that would make me spend more.