BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Color Satiny Radiance Lipstick - # 6 Rose Bergamasque by Yves Saint Laurent for Women - 0.13 Ounce Lipstick. see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a HUGE Yves Saint Laurent fan! From their clothes, to purses, to cosmetics, you are sure to get luxury with this brand. I dont own many YSL products, but i do have one of their lipsticks. I think this lipstick was like 45$, Im not sure, because it was given to me by my grandmother. This lipstick is so luxurious, so elegant. The color payoff is out of this world. It leaves your lips feeling smoothe and supple. Im not sure i would pay 45$ for a lipstick, but if it is like the one i got..i might just do that haha.
Emily M.
Emily M.
These lipsticks are really pricey but I got to try one for free and I must say it is so wonderful. The packaging is so fancy and you can use the top as a mere. The lipstick it's self has great color and doesn't last very long but it is super much driving and smells like rosewater and I really truly enjoyed every time I put this lipstick on.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I love YSL lipsticks. The quality of these are awesome. I love the creaminess of them. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is the price. I think I paid $36, which in my book is a bit pricy as I'm not a huge lipstick junkie, but I am satisfied with my purchase. If your a lipstick junkie and don't mind the price tag, I'd recommend this.
Lola B.
Lola B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like but I don't get the hype. The formula isn't bad just not my favorite. Being that I prefer a matte lip. But for those days where I wanna be less extra these are just okay... I don't find these to be long wearing nor do think I will repurchase. The packaging of course, is gorgeous and the color range is nice but that's about it.
Azia L.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I am new to the lipstick trend. I am typically a neutral lip gloss girl but I am interested in something more sophisticated for my day to day look and then something a little bit different and fun for nights out. I am a stickler for quality. Is this a great option?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Westchester
This lipstick is on the pricier side but it is absolutely gorgeous it appears to be matte after it has dried but feels gorgeous on the lips. The packaging is to die for. I purchase it at sephora or nordstrom. i will definitely buy this again its the best
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
These lipsticks are beautiful! They feel very smooth and creamy on the lips- definitely not drying at all. They last a long time and I get many complements!! While they are pretty expensive, you do not need to constantly reapply so they last a while.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
I love the finish of these. The payoff is nice as well. Hey do transfer for me but that doesn't bother me unless I forget to bring my lipstick. I need to reapply these after eating or drinking. But in my opinion you should do that anyway
Jerrod S.
Jerrod S.
Des Plaines, IL
Amazing and a must have for any lipstick junkie !! This lipstick is so hydrating and the color pay off is impressive and long lasting! I love the nudes and soft pinks so much ! A must have 😃😃😃. If you love YSL you will love these!
Viviane I.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing lipstick, highly hydration for the lips and a beautiful shade so delicate that is great for a "no-makeup makeup" day or to go with a gorgeous smoky eye for the evening. It's super elegant and smells amazing!!