BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Review for: Other
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection I like its smooth texture and color! This time, I bought a shiny-shimmer colored lipstick. This color blends well with most of my other lipsticks.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Other
This lipstick is smooth, pigmented, and comfortable. Unfortunately, it's just not remarkable otherwise. It's a nice lipstick, but I feel like I could get all this benefits for a product that's 1/4 of the price. If you really want to splurge and treat yourself to something fancy, this isn't bad at all, but in my opinion it's just not necessary.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Le Orange
Beautiful shade and great formula! This lipstick is one of my favorites. It is easy to apply and delivers a good amount of color in the first swipe. Long lasting and has a beautiful finish. Keeps the lips hydrated. One thing that I like about this brand is that it allows you to personalize your lipstick! I have one with my name on it :)
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I truly feel like you can't go wrong with YSL beauty. I know it's a big investment but I have LOVED everything that I have tried by the brand. These lipsticks are creamy, pigmented and actually borderline moisturizing. I find that the lasting power really depends on what I do throughout the day as well as the color. These are worth the money!
Intan H.
I have several Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks (1, 6, 10, 23, and 52), and they are the creamiest, most hydrating lipsticks I've tried. They're the only ones that don't dry out my lips or leave that icky lipstick line in the center of my lips after a few hours of wear. I also love that the case doubles as a mirror for quick and easy reapplication. #52 Rosy Coral is my all-time favorite lipstick. It's perfect for work, and it goes with every makeup look.
Chloe M.
Halifax, NS
Often, my products are natural and organic. It is not often that I deviate from this, but I must make an exception for YSL's Rouge Pur Couture Collection. The pigmentation is bright and is perfect for my complexion; for anyone who complain's about how runny red lipsticks are, make sure you prep your lips beforehand and use a lip liner!
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
I received a sample of color 01 with a Sephora gift. The color is gorgeous and I really wanted to love it. I wear lipstick every day and was very excited to try this YSL collection. Unfortunately, after numerous attempts I just can't do it anymore. The color runs and barely stays on. It has ended up over my teeth, outside of my lipline, so many places that are not my lips. I have tried different lipliners, filled and not filled my lips, but always get the same result. I'm glad I got this as a sample and did not spend the full-price because I would be even more disappointed.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I am a long time fan of all things YSL beauty. I have the foundation, primer, mascara, eyeshadow, mascara and many lipsticks, some of which are from the 2016 YSL holiday Star Clash Limited Edition release.
The Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks are priced at $37 and can be purchased at Sephora and other major retailers like Nordstrom, Saks, Dillard's and Neiman Marcus. In terms of the pigmentation the Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks are packed with rich color that is visible after one swipe. Most lipsticks require two to three swipes on the top and bottom lip to achieve this level of intense pigmentation. This is a quality I look for in any lip product because it requires less product to achieve a colorful lip look. The texture is a dense creamy finish that glides on effortlessly when applying to ones lips. The richness of the lipstick coupled with the intensity of the color are what make this product one of a kind. The longevity of this product is of a high caliber. Excellent product!
Sha A.
Bekasi
My everyday lipstick, YSL Rouge Pur Couture The mats Lipsticks are my fav! I have 4 shades and in love with all of them. So pigmented, smooth and not drying my lips. Loveeeeee this lipstick so much!
J C.
Pleasanton, CA
How do I love the? Let me count the ways: you are long-lasting, iconic, chic, beautifully packaged and provide the softest, most glamorous shade of red. I feel lucky just seeing you in my bag. And wearing you makes me feel special. A necessary splurge!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.