BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
LACEY S.
North Richland Hills
This is the BEST RED EVER!!! Goes on smooth and stays awhile! I keep these in my kit for clients as well! LOVE!!!
Ellie M.
Oceano
These are my favorite. Super expensive but totally worth every penny. They are a must try
Ashlee W.
Review for: Le Rouge
I love this lipstick, the packaging alone was what drew me in (that and the brand) but the packaging really screams out “high end!”. The actual lipstick though is amazing and incredibly pigmented.
Lindsay s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 3319 5
Thi is one of my favorite vibrant color is a good one of the best line products and it is a large duration thats way I can't stop using it, and now in christmas this color is perfect and glamorous
Samantha R.
Review for: Other
Good color, scent strong, beautiful formula, can be patchy if choosing a lighter color. Overall I love the lipstick colors, can’t find anything like them with other brands just wish some of the lighter nude colors weren’t patchy, and didn’t cling to dry patches in my lips.
Nour S.
Montreal
Review for: Nude Spirit, Red Clash, Wood on Frire, Just for Pink, Coral Remix, Orange Seventies, Alternative Plum, Decadent Pink
These ysl lipsticks are booommmb ! They so creamy ans so pigmented and they moisturize very well the lips ! I love this product and i recommend it to everyone !
tashacullen T.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Review for: Other
Smooth and lovely formula and heavy and luxury packaging although as it is a more expensive brand, this was definitely a one time purchase. I got the shade 59 which is a rose good shimmery colour. Product smells like roses too.
Devon W.
Review for: Wood on Frire
This lipstick is everything! It has a great formula that lasts all day and doesn't transfer a whole lot. It feels super creamy on the lips and doesn't dry them out. It has amazing  packaging that is display worthy and is super classy. The 2 problems I have are the lack of natural colours, and the price but honestly I think it's worth the price.
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Review for: Other
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection I like its smooth texture and color! This time, I bought a shiny-shimmer colored lipstick. This color blends well with most of my other lipsticks.
Hannah M.
Ballynahinch, Down
Review for: Le Rouge
Beautiful colour and finish, only issue is that it can transfer quite easy if not set
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.